Joey Logano Forum Fan Community
Last One To Post Wins! - Printable Version

+- Joey Logano Forum Fan Community (http://www.gojoeylogano.com)
+-- Forum: Joey Logano Message Board (/Forum-Joey-Logano-Message-Board)
+--- Forum: Joey Logano Talk (/Forum-Joey-Logano-Talk)
+--- Thread: Last One To Post Wins! (/Thread-Last-One-To-Post-Wins)

Pages: 1 2 3

Last One To Post Wins! - Jean - 11-16-2009 10:04 PM

The Contest

The person who makes the last post in this thread, wins the contest. The person wins when they make a post, and no one replies after them for 24 hours.

Rules - Please Read the Rules before posting

1) You can post as many times as you want, but you may not post two replies in a row. You must wait until somebody else posts first before replying again.
2) You cannot post anything that is pointless anything like "fhisfbhtjh", or anything similar.
3) To Reduce the "never ending" factor of the contest, every 1st of the month, the hour limit to win will be reduced by 4 hours. The lowest the time limit will be is 4 hours.
4) In order to be eligible You must have made a post in the Introduce Yourself section of the forum. Tell us why you are a joey Logano fan, and introduce yourself to us!
5) Please Keep this a civilized and friendly contest, remember we are all friends here Big Grin
6) I (Jean) am not eligible for any prize, and any post made by me will not count towards the contest.
7) In the event of extended server or website downtime, I reserve the right the postpone the contest.
8) Since this is the first time this contest is being held, rules can be modified as we go along to improve the contest and quality of replies.
9) If the last post was not following the rules above, it won't be the winning post and the contest will continue.

Tips

Try to make this like a chat or AIM conversation style forum thread.

Prizes to choose From

Front
[Image: prizeFront1.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack1.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront2.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack2.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront3.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack3.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront4.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack4.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront5.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack5.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront6.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack6.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront7.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack7.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront8.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack8.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront9.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack9.jpg]

[Image: joey-gamestop-card.jpg]

Good Luck & Have fun!!!

RE: Last One To Post Wins Contest! - JordanH - 11-16-2009 10:07 PM

[Image: c63dc8c70132224dcb301c223e42a1b8.png]

RE: Last One To Post Wins Contest! - Jean - 11-16-2009 10:08 PM

(11-16-2009 10:07 PM)JordanH Wrote:  [Image: c63dc8c70132224dcb301c223e42a1b8.png]

Hummm this looks familiar lol, what Formula is that?

RE: Last One To Post Wins Contest! - JordanH - 11-16-2009 10:10 PM

It's how the velocity of a particle moving on a curved path is wrote.

RE: Last One To Post Wins Contest! - Jean - 11-16-2009 10:16 PM

(11-16-2009 10:10 PM)JordanH Wrote:  It's how the velocity of a particle moving on a curved path is wrote.

You know I thought it had something to do with velocity Big Grin

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - Priyanka - 11-16-2009 10:42 PM

Gah....Knew I should've taken AP Physics :/

And...
For those who are interested, the new season of 24 starts: Sunday January 17, 2010 :] Who's excited? I'm excited!

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - Jean - 11-16-2009 10:48 PM

(11-16-2009 10:42 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  Gah....Knew I should've taken AP Physics :/

And...
For those who are interested, the new season of 24 starts: Sunday January 17, 2010 :] Who's excited? I'm excited!

I am sure you will have to take Physics when you go to college for the major you have chosen which will be pretty much like AP Physics Wink I never took AP Physics, just Physics in college, lol.

As far as 24, I haven't watched that show yet, I've watched Burn Notice, but I've heard that it is similar to 24, so I will have to make time and start watching 24 as well Big Grin

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - Priyanka - 11-16-2009 11:21 PM

(11-16-2009 10:48 PM)Jean Wrote:  As far as 24, I haven't watched that show yet, I've watched Burn Notice, but I've heard that it is similar to 24, so I will have to make time and start watching 24 as well Big Grin

Oh my god. You MUST. It's on Monday nights. I stopped going to ski club even though I was the president because I would always miss 24. Now THAT is dedication. Hahhahahaha. Or an obsession for a tv show. I haven't decided yet :]

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - JordanH - 11-16-2009 11:45 PM

This Website can be your friend.

http://eztv.it/shows/1/24/

You can download every show that is on the air.

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - JoeyLoganoFan - 11-17-2009 01:22 AM

Just another reason to get to 10000 posts lol... But speaking of what i awalys love to say this, How much would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - Priyanka - 11-17-2009 07:32 AM

:]
I love watching tv shows on megavideo.com. The video quality is just like a torrent. And I don't end up downloading and silly viruses on my computer. Which is always a plus. A lot of the major networks (cwtv.com/fox.com) actually have their own websites to watch the shows. And hulu. com has those videos all compiled together. I've just noticed megavideo.com has the best quality in their videos.

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - Canadian Joey Fan - 11-17-2009 09:14 AM

Maga Video is ok but the crappy thing about them is they let u watch 40 min and then they tell you have to pay for it.

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - JoeyLoganoFan - 11-17-2009 02:24 PM

(11-17-2009 07:32 AM)Priyanka Wrote:  :]
I love watching tv shows on megavideo.com. The video quality is just like a torrent. And I don't end up downloading and silly viruses on my computer. Which is always a plus. A lot of the major networks (cwtv.com/fox.com) actually have their own websites to watch the shows. And hulu. com has those videos all compiled together. I've just noticed megavideo.com has the best quality in their videos.

Never heard of megavideo maybe i sould check it out if its good as hulu

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - Priyanka - 11-17-2009 03:35 PM

(11-17-2009 09:14 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Maga Video is ok but the crappy thing about them is they let u watch 40 min and then they tell you have to pay for it.

Really? They only yell at me after 2 hours or so. They just tell you to check back in 30 minutes. Which is usually enough time for a quick shower or eating dinner or making more popcorn. I just love watching shows online. Skip right through the commercials and save some time.
(11-17-2009 02:24 PM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  

The quality is better I think. I believe they get their videos through torrents which is better quality than on Hulu's website.

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - joeyloganofanxo20 - 11-17-2009 04:39 PM

(11-17-2009 03:35 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-17-2009 09:14 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Maga Video is ok but the crappy thing about them is they let u watch 40 min and then they tell you have to pay for it.

Really? They only yell at me after 2 hours or so. They just tell you to check back in 30 minutes. Which is usually enough time for a quick shower or eating dinner or making more popcorn. I just love watching shows online. Skip right through the commercials and save some time.

The quality is better I think. I believe they get their videos through torrents which is better quality than on Hulu's website.

i watched the office on hulu and there were a ton of commercials. it ruined some of the funny parts!

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - JoeyLoganoFan - 11-17-2009 05:11 PM

(11-17-2009 04:39 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  
(11-17-2009 03:35 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  

i watched the office on hulu and there were a ton of commercials. it ruined some of the funny parts!

Yeah thats the only down part about hulu is the commericals while trying to watch a episode of what ever show

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - JordanH - 11-18-2009 03:43 AM

OnDemand TV is cool.

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - joeyloganofanxo20 - 11-18-2009 04:15 PM

it is. it stinks tho, for my tv it offers only disney channel shows Sad and i hate disney lol

they don't have SPEED on demand but i think it would be a good idea to have it Smile

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - JordanH - 11-19-2009 06:06 AM

Comedy Central OnDemand is good for me. I watch the South Park episodes when I forget to when they air.

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - JoeyLoganoFan - 11-19-2009 01:32 PM

I awalys use the South Park website to watch episodes

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - joeyloganofanxo20 - 11-19-2009 08:47 PM

ive never seen southpark b4. i hear its really funny tho Smile

RE: Last One To Post Wins! - Canadian Joey Fan - 11-20-2009 06:05 AM

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/south-park/#clip225314