Joey Logano Forum Fan Community
Joey's ML forum shut down - Printable Version

+- Joey Logano Forum Fan Community (http://www.gojoeylogano.com)
+-- Forum: Joey Logano Message Board (/Forum-Joey-Logano-Message-Board)
+--- Forum: Joey Logano Talk (/Forum-Joey-Logano-Talk)
+--- Thread: Joey's ML forum shut down (/Thread-Joey-s-ML-forum-shut-down)

Joey's ML forum shut down - Canadian Joey Fan - 09-24-2009 07:17 PM

Apparently i was right. the ML forum has shut down

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - derekmcc - 09-24-2009 07:17 PM

I never liked it anyways

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Canadian Joey Fan - 09-24-2009 07:27 PM

Yeah plus i hated having to pretend to be Sliced Bread fan lol...opps did i say that! lol...well if Jason wouldn't have kicked me out i wouldn't have had to make that bogus account. Sorry for not being truthful before but i didn't want to loose what was the Official Joey forum. You all know me so you know i'm not the type to get kicked out of forums. I'm just glad to be where i can be myself and be around a cool forum leader in Jean.
My name really is Gregg Burnham you can add me on facebook if you need ID lol

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Canadian Joey Fan - 09-25-2009 02:16 AM

My log in and password doesn't work on ML anymore lol...boooo whooo

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Canadian Joey Fan - 09-25-2009 06:08 AM

They actually shut down all the Logano accounts aswell. As Steve urkel would say...Did I do Thaaaat lol

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - UF_Logano Fan - 09-25-2009 11:13 AM

My account still works but it's useless now. Oh well.

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Kurt/Kyle/Ryan Fan - 09-25-2009 01:17 PM

my acct is still active over there

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Canadian Joey Fan - 09-25-2009 05:15 PM

It doesn't say that i've been banned or anything but when i try and log in it doesn't recognize me as a member and i've checked it twice to make sure and everything is right.

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Priyanka - 09-25-2009 05:16 PM

I created an account over there a while ago.
But, I can't even remember the log-in information. I went on once I believe. Much prefer gojoeylogano.com

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - UF_Logano Fan - 09-25-2009 05:39 PM

Yeah me too but me and sliced had a good time messing with the Reed fans In the shout box LOL.
Where's Jean I need to find out how to get my warning level up! Forget the Rep. Smile

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Canadian Joey Fan - 09-25-2009 05:43 PM

Yeah that Sliced Bread Fan was a swell guy..man where did that John Webb guy go anyways? i thought he was pretty cool lol

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - UF_Logano Fan - 09-25-2009 08:01 PM

Split personalities! At least you don't talk to yourself..s Smile

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - 20LoganoFan - 09-25-2009 08:35 PM

I'm not suprised. The last time I was there the Owner acted like he didn't want us Logano fans there. There I felt like I was walking on eggshells. Here, I can be myself. This place is far better than ML ever could dream of being.

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - JoeyKyleFan - 09-25-2009 10:35 PM

Wow. Im not surprised either. Noone has posted on that board in a while. I like this board. Smile

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - Canadian Joey Fan - 09-26-2009 01:27 AM

the biggest difference is this board is all about Joey were ML you had to watch what you said all the time because it was shared with other drivers
Did Jason make any comments before he took it down?
Where is Bruinsfan? is he on here yet?

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - UF_Logano Fan - 09-26-2009 02:06 PM

Exactly right about egg shells. Here we know we can joke with each other and it not get personal, Jean can even take a joke which is way different than ML. I pushed the limits over there in the short time I was there but only due to fans of another driver that came to Joeys forum to flame. I didn't want to go that route but hey it was all in good fun. ML is centered around one drivers fans IMHO.

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - 20LoganoFan - 09-26-2009 10:44 PM

(09-26-2009 02:06 PM)UF_Logano Fan Wrote:  Exactly right about egg shells. Here we know we can joke with each other and it not get personal, Jean can even take a joke which is way different than ML. I pushed the limits over there in the short time I was there but only due to fans of another driver that came to Joeys forum to flame. I didn't want to go that route but hey it was all in good fun. ML is centered around one drivers fans IMHO.

I know what you mean. After Reed crashed one day I mentioned in the chat box that I wasn't suprised he crashed. It got deleted and I got warned. But yet the Reed fans can do whatever the heck they want.

RE: Joey's ML forum shut down - 22forLogano - 09-30-2009 08:10 PM

That sight was ok. Jason seemed like an ok cat but there was too much bantering over there.