Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tooth
11-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Rainbow tooth
my tooth has been bothering me for weeks! it hurts sooo much; it feels like someones banging a hammer on my tooth. i think its a cavity! and i was wondering if anyone else has had a cavity. does it hurt to get it filled??

(Priyanka should enjoy this thread lol)

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2009, 08:30 PM
RE: tooth
From my experience It depends on the Dentist you go to, if you go to a really good Dentist you will not feel any pain, the only pain you feel is when they have to apply the anesthesia on you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2009, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 09:25 PM by JoeyLoganoFan.)
I just had one of my tooths filled not to long ago and as far as it hurting it sould not really i think the only part what hurted was them puting a needle in my gums to numb my mouth
11-07-2009, 11:25 PM
ok good, i was just wondering. its probably gonna have to get done

11-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Hahaha. I don't know what's the with the teeth-related posts these days, but I'm loving it!
I definitely recommend you call your dentist and let them know you're quite certain you have a cavity. They might bring you in to see if you really do have a cavity or bring you right in to fill the cavity. Most likely the first one.
I had 2 cavities when I was younger. Ironically enough, I hated brushing my teeth. It doesn't hurt to get them filled. That's not a problem. The only part that hurts a little is the shots at the beginning. And even though don't hurt. You'll be in and out in no time. It's not like you're getting your wisdom teeth out. Now that hurts :/
11-08-2009, 11:36 AM
omg yeah, when i was getting my wisdom teeth pulled, the doctor injected the novicane or whtever its called into my tongue and it hurt so bad because only my tongue was numb!!

11-08-2009, 12:04 PM
(11-08-2009 11:36 AM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  omg yeah, when i was getting my wisdom teeth pulled, the doctor injected the novicane or whtever its called into my tongue and it hurt so bad because only my tongue was numb!!

I hope I never end up doing that to somebody! Oh gosh...
11-09-2009, 03:31 PM
lol my mom thinks its my teeth moving. so im wearing my retainer more.

it doesnt hurt when i wear it thank god