Poll: so is joey sexy or avg?
omg hottie! (realllly sexy)
now thats a fine boy..(yeah hes sexy)
hes a cutie(a little)
hes alright i guess (avg looks)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
joey..joey!JOEY!!!!!!!!!
06-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Wink joey..joey!JOEY!!!!!!!!!
Joey Logano is famous for his style and his uncanney ability to show his fans that he really cares about them,..Tell me about your personal experiences with joey..Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2009, 06:33 PM
RE: joey..joey!JOEY!!!!!!!!!
I think i'm going to stay out of this one lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
06-12-2009, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2009 10:31 PM by raganbaby_6.)
I should not do the poll... as sometimes I can't get that smile out of my head! (it's uncontrollable, as I like him almost as much as I do David Ragan... don't want to go into it right now.)

I hope to meet Joey whenever the heck I can GET BACK TO A RACE!

[Image: sidney1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2009, 10:12 AM
I have lots and lots 'o Experience with Joey Logano! I don't mean to brag but I am his #1 fan so I have pretty good experience! I even have an autograph from Joey and he even wrote "To: Isaiah" on it! So how is that?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2009, 01:38 PM
TO Joey Logano's number one fan!
Thats really cool I myself adore Joey as well and thats awesome that he would personalize his autograph to you ! It just goes to show that he takes his time in showing his fans he really likes them! I've only had the honor of being in his presence once during the kobalt tools 400 race in ga I thought I would die when he came out to sign autographs at his bus. Big Grin
thanks for your reply
THE BEAUTIFUL MISSLOGANO
(06-13-2009 10:12 AM)logano1fan Wrote:  I have lots and lots 'o Experience with Joey Logano! I don't mean to brag but I am his #1 fan so I have pretty good experience! I even have an autograph from Joey and he even wrote "To: Isaiah" on it! So how is that?
06-14-2009, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2009 01:15 PM by Priyanka.)
Haha, I think I'm going to stay out of this one too :]
He is wicked hot though!
But, his natural talent for racing is even more impressive.
06-16-2009, 05:29 AM
(06-13-2009 10:12 AM)logano1fan Wrote:  I have lots and lots 'o Experience with Joey Logano! I don't mean to brag but I am his #1 fan so I have pretty good experience! I even have an autograph from Joey and he even wrote "To: Isaiah" on it! So how is that?

Wow that is pretty cool but i have a Joey Logano story..

Now i'm not his number one fan like Isaiah is but this is still really awesome!.. I meant Joey last summer in Alaska during a random vacation, i was travelling through the state and my car went off the road, i had no one there to help me when out of the blue i see an Orange Spaceship in the Sky! It's Joey Logano and he comes and helps me get unstuck! Now i get Joey to sign a bunch of stuff and he offers to give me a ride in his Joey Logano T 2000 space crusiser, now this is something i can't pass up! Joey and i flew all over North America in his bright orange ship! WOW! I'll never forget they day Joey saved me and gave me a ride in his spaceship, good times!

06-17-2009, 05:36 PM
(06-16-2009 05:29 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  

Wow that is pretty cool but i have a Joey Logano story..

Now i'm not his number one fan like Isaiah is but this is still really awesome!.. I meant Joey last summer in Alaska during a random vacation, i was travelling through the state and my car went off the road, i had no one there to help me when out of the blue i see an Orange Spaceship in the Sky! It's Joey Logano and he comes and helps me get unstuck! Now i get Joey to sign a bunch of stuff and he offers to give me a ride in his Joey Logano T 2000 space crusiser, now this is something i can't pass up! Joey and i flew all over North America in his bright orange ship! WOW! I'll never forget they day Joey saved me and gave me a ride in his spaceship, good times!

Hahhahaa.
That had me cracking upppp.
I'm sitting outside on my laptop on the porch. And somebody was walking by. They saw me randomly laughing like an idiot at my computer. Haha. If only they had read that!
Thanks so much :] That just made my day!
I wish Joey took me on a Orange Spaceship :[ Luckyyy!
06-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Hey maybe one day you'll be taking a random vacation in Alaska and he'll see you!

06-17-2009, 08:03 PM
I hope so! I bet it would be awesomeeeeeee. Hope his girlfriend isn't there! Hahah!
Could you see Russia from up there? Heehee :] Silly joke.
06-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Nope but i did see the planet Kylesbusch

06-21-2009, 02:34 PM
lolz i loved your story it was quite cute nice, lol loved the sarah palin joke! hmmm people keep giving me good stories lolz i loved the fake one!