Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
jimmie's race
11-09-2009, 03:36 PM
jimmie's race
holy cow... jimmie was the last guy i wanted to see wreck(besides joey). he had such a great point lead. not to sound over emotional, but i almost cried when he crashed lol. they blaimed the whole thing on Reutimann and i saw NO contact between him and Sam Hornish. it was all Hornish.

but i think this will make the chase more interesting..

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2009, 03:47 PM
RE: jimmie's race
Far as i heard Reutimann may of gave him a little bump but i did't really look for it.. But it sure will be a good race this Sunday!
11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
(11-09-2009 03:36 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  holy cow... jimmie was the last guy i wanted to see wreck(besides joey). he had such a great point lead. not to sound over emotional, but i almost cried when he crashed lol. they blaimed the whole thing on Reutimann and i saw NO contact between him and Sam Hornish. it was all Hornish.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jimmie. All this means is that there actually is a snowballs chance in hell lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
11-09-2009, 08:08 PM
(11-09-2009 05:50 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  
(11-09-2009 03:36 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  holy cow... jimmie was the last guy i wanted to see wreck(besides joey). he had such a great point lead. not to sound over emotional, but i almost cried when he crashed lol. they blaimed the whole thing on Reutimann and i saw NO contact between him and Sam Hornish. it was all Hornish.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jimmie. All this means is that there actually is a snowballs chance in hell lol

thats funny, and yeah it should be an interesting race on sunday definitley!

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased