Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hot Pass again
09-17-2009, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2009 03:47 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
hot Pass again
Joey is on hot pass again this week.
It's so stupid too in Canada they want 4 payments of 29.75!!..WHY??? The season is almost over!! lol I'd pay 29.75 once and that's bad enough plus who knows how many times Joey will even be on hotpass over the next ten races when you know they will be focusing on the chase drivers, it's stupid. One of you has to have directv and if you don't you need to get it so you can stream it for me! lol..and Jean..quit school and go home to do the stream, your wasting your time anyways! lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2009, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2009 01:44 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
RE: hot Pass again
I'm going all over all the joey sites trying to find a hotpass streamer to take over for Jean.
See it's not as big of a deal for you guys because you get to see it anyways! lol..and for free! ..well those that have directv and even if you don't you probably know someone who does, my options are to find a stream,pay 120 bucks for one race or drive 10 hours across the boarder to my cousins place...lol

09-18-2009, 10:42 PM
I'll try and see if I can get something going for this.... but the video quality will be alot lower quality than when I last did it. If you don't mind the low video quality.....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2009, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2009 03:38 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
well lets see what happensSmile
I don't know for sure but would it run better with the chat off? i mean just for the races were the quality is low..having everyone come in and chat, would that slow it down? i don't know..i know it's fun to chat but it's also annoying when it freezes all the time because of it. I always go to full screen anyways so i don't even look at the chat myself.

09-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh, you all need the see the race and tell me if you see me at all! Haha. Probably not :/
09-19-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm definitely going to watch. And I'll keep an eye out for you.
09-19-2009, 11:50 PM
As of right now this will be streamed at http://www.justin.tv/joeyloganofan

Like I said though... the quality will not be like the previous streams, since it is not me that will be streaming it. But.. at least it will be something.
09-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Will be up in 5 minutes.
09-20-2009, 03:03 PM
http://www.justin.tv/crazyodaz

This dude is going back and forth between Jr and Logano as of right now.
09-20-2009, 03:08 PM
(09-20-2009 03:03 PM)JordanH Wrote:  http://www.justin.tv/crazyodaz

This dude is going back and forth between Jr and Logano as of right now.

Okay sweet, well just watch his channel, we switched to a new ISP at home.. and the connection is having a problem now.. so the video quality is terrible right now. I am going to turn it off since that guy is currently showing the logano stream =D

I'll try and get it fixed for next time, gonna have to give Verizon a phone call.
09-22-2009, 02:36 AM
That guy stayed on Dale Jr from when i watched. I did watch for a bit thoughSmile