Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey there
04-09-2014, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 01:19 AM by swift89.)
hey there
Hey everybody. I suppose I am supposed to introduce myself here. Lol. Name is Paul. Im from Sin city, las Vegas. Born and raised. Grew up a Dale Jarrett fan. The first race I ever went to was in '01 at LVMS. Dj started on the pole, only to finish 2nd to J. Gordon. Broke my heart lol. Anyways when DJ retired, I kinda just became a reutimann fan since he took over in DJ's ride. But with Reuti's career fading, I went into the 2013 season kinda without a driver. I thought joey would have a strong season, moving over to penske. And before the season I put $15 down on Logano to win the sprint cup. I think he was like 35-1 odds last year. Anyways, with that bet, I watched Logano from a far tje first few races. But after fontana last year, I was sold. And on that day I officially became a Logano fan. Thats my story. And last year, was the first year I had my favorite driver in the chase. Dj and Reuti never made it unfortunately. And this year, I yet again bet Joey to win the sprint cup. Not as good of odds as last year though. But 18-1 (before the season started) looks really good now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: hey there
Welcome to the forum Paul! Hoping your bet pays off this year, Joey is definitelly running awesome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply