Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wrestlemania Weekend
03-31-2009, 02:11 AM
Wrestlemania Weekend
On Friday I am going to be heading to a friend's house for the weekend, and I am going be watching Wrestlemania with him.

I won't be able to post the race results until Monday, but rest assured, I will be recording the race, qualifying, and practice sessions, so I will still be able to post the videos as usual. I just wanted to give you guys an early heads up on that Smile

So... is anyone else going to be watching Wrestlemania? If so Any Predictions on who is going to win their matches?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2009, 12:08 AM
RE: Wrestlemania Weekend
i used to be big into wrestling but i havent fully watched it in a while except a few minutes here and there. who is your favorite?
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2009, 12:16 AM
To be honest, I have too many favorites, lol.
04-05-2009, 08:18 PM
haha so did i.
04-06-2009, 08:51 AM
(04-03-2009 12:16 AM)Jean Wrote:  To be honest, I have too many favorites, lol.

How was It???

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
04-06-2009, 12:07 PM
(04-06-2009 08:51 AM)derekmcc Wrote:  
(04-03-2009 12:16 AM)Jean Wrote:  To be honest, I have too many favorites, lol.

How was It???

The pay per view was decent, and the food was good but the bill got expensive lol.

I did set my computer to record all of the events, (practice/qualifying/race) so I will now start watching them in order to be able to post the results, videos, etc. Smile Although... I already know who won and who finished where, so I won't be surprised, lol.

I must say though, even though I was gone for 3 days, I did miss you guys!
05-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Sorry don't mean to reply to old posts/threads but i'm new..I'm a big wwe fan have been since i was 7 and i'm also a big UFC fan. I was at the first ufc in Montreal.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
05-27-2009, 03:17 PM
(05-27-2009 02:45 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Sorry don't mean to reply to old posts/threads but i'm new..I'm a big wwe fan have been since i was 7 and i'm also a big UFC fan. I was at the first ufc in Montreal.

We love conversation here! Don't be sorry :]
05-27-2009, 03:48 PM
(05-27-2009 02:45 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Sorry don't mean to reply to old posts/threads but i'm new..I'm a big wwe fan have been since i was 7 and i'm also a big UFC fan. I was at the first ufc in Montreal.

That's cool, I've only been watching since 1999, hehe. Big Grin
05-28-2009, 06:40 AM
Which have you watched since 99, ufc or wwe?

05-28-2009, 03:21 PM
(05-28-2009 06:40 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Which have you watched since 99, ufc or wwe?

wwe lol Big Grin

I haven't watched much of ufc
05-28-2009, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2009 08:06 PM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
UFC took me a while to get into but now i like it better. I like the fact that because it's real it's far less predictable then wwe and in ufc you can have a main event with the light weights, welter weights and heavyweights and your not watching the same guys wrestle every pay per view so there's more variety. The One big advantage wwe has is because ufc is real sometimes you get a big fight which ends in 5 seconds with a KO where in wwe it's all planned so that would never happen.
I've been to many wwe events all small house shows probably about 10 or so plus a few AWA shows back in the day. I saw the Midnights Rockers before they went to the wwe and became the Rockers (HBK and Jennetty) I saw a steel cage match with the Undertaker vs the Berzerker. Bret Hart vs Owen Hart. Ultimate Warrior vs Dino Bravo and Most recently a smack down show the year before Eddie Guerrero died.

05-28-2009, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2009 10:30 PM by rawrgoeskayla.)
ive been to a few WWE shows and one IFL show. i like the MMA style more now ever since i saw it that first time. i occassionally watch UFC with my dad too. not bad stuff.