ABC 09|10|11 7:30 p.m. Wonderful Pistachios 400

Joey Logano Wonderful Pistachios 400 Preview

Joey Logano Wonderful Pistachios 400 Photos

Joey Logano Wonderful Pistachios 400 Videos

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2011, 02:37 PM
RE: Wonderful Pistachios 400 - September 10, 2011 - Richmond Race Talk
Joey Logano -- Odds he gets in to the chase: 200-1. Logano (18th) has to win, lead the most laps and have Hamlin finish last.

or

Win and have Keselowski move into the top 10 without winning.
09-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Oh i dont know if i see that happening

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I just want to see a win this year
09-10-2011, 09:32 AM
No Chase this year for Joey but he can still win one of the final races, last year he had some of his better races towards the end of the season. We LOVE you Joey !!!!! gws
09-10-2011, 11:26 AM
This might not be taken well around here but I am going to say it any way...lol. I have been an advocate of Zippy since he and Joey were paired. Zippy is a championship CC and is a great CC but like I have been saying, they just don't seem to be the right match. And after seeing Ratcliff win another one with Kyle last night I want to see him and Joey paired.
This is no slight on Zippy but change is needed and Ratcliff has done what Dave Rodgers had and that is winning, competing and not really sure what else he has to accomplish. Last night they had a 5th place car and adjusted all night long and the pit crew kept them out front all night. Ratcliff just makes the right calls on pit road and it is time to bring him to the Cup Series. Now I know he has Kyle driving and certainly Kyle is a difference maker but Joey has that talent as well. Ratcliff is younger and I think would be the perfect fit for Joey.
Now if Zippy and Joey reel some off here at the end of the year, they stayed paired in 2012 and make the chase and win some races, than I will eat crow. But i was thoroughly convinced last night I would like to see what a change and this Ratcliif/Logano pairing could do.
So have at it folks, tear me down lol.
09-10-2011, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 09:01 PM by SB20.)
(09-10-2011 11:26 AM)20forLogano Wrote:  This might not be taken well around here but I am going to say it any way...lol. I have been an advocate of Zippy since he and Joey were paired. Zippy is a championship CC and is a great CC but like I have been saying, they just don't seem to be the right match. And after seeing Ratcliff win another one with Kyle last night I want to see him and Joey paired.
This is no slight on Zippy but change is needed and Ratcliff has done what Dave Rodgers had and that is winning, competing and not really sure what else he has to accomplish. Last night they had a 5th place car and adjusted all night long and the pit crew kept them out front all night. Ratcliff just makes the right calls on pit road and it is time to bring him to the Cup Series. Now I know he has Kyle driving and certainly Kyle is a difference maker but Joey has that talent as well. Ratcliff is younger and I think would be the perfect fit for Joey.
Now if Zippy and Joey reel some off here at the end of the year, they stayed paired in 2012 and make the chase and win some races, than I will eat crow. But i was thoroughly convinced last night I would like to see what a change and this Ratcliif/Logano pairing could do.
So have at it folks, tear me down lol.

All year long I have seen Zippy and Joey do everything in their power to make sure they are always starting dead last or heading backwards. Zippy is always playing it safe..and Joey is always saying how good his car is but on restarts always going backwards.

Both of them arent on the same page. Expect Joey to head backwards on every restart tonight. I dont expect him to get any wins this year...Although outside of the Chase..they should do everything they can to win every of the last 10 races..instead ofthe crap "we are preparing for next year".

PS..right now Joey is running about equal to the Start and Park guys..except for running the full race.
09-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Blowed up
09-10-2011, 10:33 PM
(09-10-2011 10:28 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  Blowed up

I knew Joey was going to be in trouble at this race when he showed up to the track.. And 42 others showed up as well.
09-10-2011, 10:33 PM
(09-10-2011 10:28 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  Blowed up

Sad He reported that he was down a cylinder before that.
09-10-2011, 10:44 PM
No surprise Jean. I been hoping we had the TRD engine by now but another dismal finish unfortunately
09-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Boo Hoo, Joey does better at Nationwide when he runs there, it seems. What happens in the Big Guys race? Joey has it, something is just not working right, ususally something mechanical and/or bad luck. What to do??? gws