Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Joey run the full schedule???
02-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Will Joey run the full schedule???
His website shows no scheduled race at Las Vegas and others. Sure would be great if they would let him run the entire schedule, for I really believe he could win the Championship.

If he's not in the 20 at Vegas...who is?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2010, 02:43 PM
RE: Will Joey run the full schedule???
Yeah he is not running the full schedule. It will be either Denny Hamlin or Matt DiBenedetto in the 20 car whenever Joey is not running it. Also it should be noted that this schedule: http://www.gojoeylogano.com/schedule/201...edule.html Is just the GameStop races, Joey will also run like 4 or so races in the SportClips car.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2010, 04:26 PM
mabey one day he will run them all but i guess he does need to focus on sprint now, Matt Dibendsetto is a good driver so I'm glad he's runnign some races
02-22-2010, 05:41 AM
I wish he would hes 2nd in points i think! Let him play out a few more races and if it goes well let Logano run for the Championship
02-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Now let me make one thing clear, i'm not speaking as a fan about this, of course i'd like to see Joey run all the time. What i'm looking it is from his perspective and what would be better for him.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
02-23-2010, 07:36 PM
True. The kid doesn't need all the stress and bouncing around from car to car and crew to crew and such.
02-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Nationwide is nothing for Joey at this point other than to run a race. He needs to continue the development in the Cup car and I agree he shouldn't run them all. Though it sure does make the Saturday races a lot betterSmile