Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I a Joey Logano fan?
06-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Heart Why am I a Joey Logano fan?
Hello, my name is Kristy and I am 33 years old. I have been watching racing for a very long time. I used to watch it on my dad's lap every week since I was 8. At first there was the legend, Dale Earnhardt Sr, to follow. The way he drove a car made everyone watch. Then there was Dale Earnhardt Jr. I grew up watching him race, so naturally, I was a fan. but after the tragic death of his father and the horrible accident Jr had in California, something in him changed. Maybe it was just me noticing things that weren't there, but I just sensed that his heart wasn't in racing like it used to be. And why should it be? He had just lost his father! But alas, I moved on. I attended the NASCAR Technical Institute in Mooresville NC in April 2006. I didn't pay too much attention to racing. I was seeing Race City USA!!!!! I did attend a race in Hickory NC and there I met David Stremme. He was very nice and I got an autograph for a friend back home in Michigan. I can't remember correctly, but I think Joey was there too. I did watch a few races with Joey before he moved on to NASCAR and I did mention to my mom that he's one hell of a driver. So, I was a fan of Joey's before he made it into NASCAR's big league. But why am I a fan now? Because he brings the fire to races that Dale brought. That's what I believe. I believe Joey is the next legend in racing. Though some may not believe me, they will come around. Joey Logano really is the best thing since sliced bread! He could drive back then and he can drive now. He is the best of the best! And that is why I am a Joey Logano fan, forever and always!!!!!!Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like kristyh3320's post:
Jean (06-03-2010), loganogirl (06-06-2010)
06-03-2010, 07:52 PM
RE: Why am I a Joey Logano fan?
Welcome Kristy! Really great post Big Grin, you'll have a great time here Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Good Intro, Welcome!!!.
06-04-2010, 09:59 PM
hey welcome!!!!@ this is a great site to belong tooSmile

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
06-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Welcome!
I loved your story and why you got interested in NASCAR. I think you'll find some awesome NASCAR and Joey Logano fans here.
06-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Great Post!!
Welcome Aboard!!

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Great Intro to us! perfect place for you to belong!

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
06-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Welcome!!!

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
06-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Welcome!! You'll definitely love it here, its a great place for Joey fans! Smile