Poll: Which team will Joey drive for in 2013??
Joe Gibbs Racing
Penseke Racing
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who will Joey drive for in 2013??
08-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Who will Joey drive for in 2013??
Which team will Joey decide on...

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Who will Joey drive for in 2013??
JGR if sponsorship is found

penske if not

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
08-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Penske! He needs a fresh start! He had too much pressure when he got into that 20 ride for the first time!

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeyLoganoFan22's post:
ednaruth32 (08-29-2012)
08-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Change, time for change. He cannot wait on sponsorship being found. He needs to be in Cup. PRS going to Ford, he will be strong there
[-] The following 2 users Like 22forLogano's post:
ednaruth32 (08-29-2012), JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-15-2012)
08-15-2012, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2012 07:57 PM by 3DoorsDown.)
Watch this video guys, it basically says it all guys, and Joe's hope to announce in the next 2 weeks ties in perfectly with Atlanta/HomeDepot and Matt Kenseth. From the sounds of it, Gibbs doesn't sound optimistic of getting Logano to resign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zamFt1jS24
[-] The following 1 user Likes 3DoorsDown's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-15-2012)
08-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah, Joey has other options meaning PRS. I wouldn't doubt, at MIS which Penske built there's an announcement for Joey. Let's just get this thing done and over so we can turn the leaf
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22forLogano's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-15-2012)
08-15-2012, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2012 09:02 PM by 3DoorsDown.)
(08-15-2012 08:26 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  Yeah, Joey has other options meaning PRS. I wouldn't doubt, at MIS which Penske built there's an announcement for Joey. Let's just get this thing done and over so we can turn the leaf

What you are saying is very interesting and has me thinking of adding fuel to your fire of speculation, just for fun!

On Joey's official page it says: "Joey will make an appearance at his merchandise trailer on Sunday morning before the start of the Pure Michigan 400 to sign autographs for the fans. The exact times for the appearance have not yet been determined, but will be posted on his official website (joeylogano.com) and on Joey’s Facebook and Twitter pages."

Usually these appearances are known in advance. Maybe there is a lot of uncertainty going into this weekend??? You may be right!
[-] The following 2 users Like 3DoorsDown's post:
jlogano22 (08-15-2012), JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-15-2012)
08-15-2012, 10:55 PM
(08-15-2012 08:59 PM)3DoorsDown Wrote:  
(08-15-2012 08:26 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  Yeah, Joey has other options meaning PRS. I wouldn't doubt, at MIS which Penske built there's an announcement for Joey. Let's just get this thing done and over so we can turn the leaf

What you are saying is very interesting and has me thinking of adding fuel to your fire of speculation, just for fun!

On Joey's official page it says: "Joey will make an appearance at his merchandise trailer on Sunday morning before the start of the Pure Michigan 400 to sign autographs for the fans. The exact times for the appearance have not yet been determined, but will be posted on his official website (joeylogano.com) and on Joey’s Facebook and Twitter pages."

Usually these appearances are known in advance. Maybe there is a lot of uncertainty going into this weekend??? You may be right!

hmm your right

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
08-16-2012, 07:33 PM
I like it 3 doors but my only thinking is. Big announcement would be made prior to Sunday. Just my thoughts
08-16-2012, 11:00 PM
Joey would be crazy not to go to Penske. Full time sponsor and a fresh start. That's the best move he could make for his career. I think JGR is falling apart(engines blowing, parts breaking, bad finishes for all three teams, etc.) and it's not looking good for a team comeback anytime soon. Penske has two great cars and just needs a talent like Joey to get the 22 in victory lane along with the 2 car. Only time will tell with that 20 car. But I don't think Kenseth will do any better than Joey has done in it. It's time for Joeys great talent to be used to its full potential. And that 22 car has is name on it! I've had enough of this 18 and 11 favoritism crap Angry! I would like to see Jason Ratcliff follow Joey. He is a great crew chief and I think he and Joey work great together. But its definitely time to move on. There's just way to much favoritism at JGR and you need to be on Mars not to see it! It almost feels like Joeys being sabotaged the last few races. Especially at Watkins Glen. A broke shock mount? Seriously??? Penske bound, here we come!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22logano22's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-17-2012)
08-17-2012, 01:33 PM
(08-16-2012 11:00 PM)20logano20 Wrote:  Joey would be crazy not to go to Penske. Full time sponsor and a fresh start. That's the best move he could make for his career. I think JGR is falling apart(engines blowing, parts breaking, bad finishes for all three teams, etc.) and it's not looking good for a team comeback anytime soon. Penske has two great cars and just needs a talent like Joey to get the 22 in victory lane along with the 2 car. Only time will tell with that 20 car. But I don't think Kenseth will do any better than Joey has done in it. It's time for Joeys great talent to be used to its full potential. And that 22 car has is name on it! I've had enough of this 18 and 11 favoritism crap Angry! I would like to see Jason Ratcliff follow Joey. He is a great crew chief and I think he and Joey work great together. But its definitely time to move on. There's just way to much favoritism at JGR and you need to be on Mars not to see it! It almost feels like Joeys being sabotaged the last few races. Especially at Watkins Glen. A broke shock mount? Seriously??? Penske bound, here we come!!!!
I agree. The 22 has been producing good results the past few weeks too. At the moment it is looking fast in practice at Michigan aswell, with Parker Kligerman in it practicing for Sam, who is in Montreal. So it seems to me, that Penske would be a great place for Joey to finally live up to his potential.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pugger21's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-17-2012)
08-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Tomorrow on Raceday, Joey will be stopping by to talk! What do u think he will say? Maybe new cup ride, maybe sticking with JGR! Smile

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]
08-19-2012, 02:04 AM
(08-18-2012 06:40 PM)joeyloganofan619 Wrote:  Tomorrow on Raceday, Joey will be stopping by to talk! What do u think he will say? Maybe new cup ride, maybe sticking with JGR! Smile

I doubt he will say anything... I don't think the deal will be announced until Matt Kenseth can official say he is driving the HD car in 2013. It's all going down in Atlanta!
08-19-2012, 12:02 PM
I agree. I think Joeys decision is made and will come down next week at Bristol and le Kenseth have the pub at HD headquarters
08-19-2012, 01:13 PM
In garage this morning.... Roger is loyal to Sam and would like him in 22 car but office wants Joey. Roger wants to give Sam all the opportunity to get ride because of his loyalty. Kenseth announcement will happen at Atlanta
08-19-2012, 01:37 PM
(08-19-2012 01:13 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  In garage this morning.... Roger is loyal to Sam and would like him in 22 car but office wants Joey. Roger wants to give Sam all the opportunity to get ride because of his loyalty. Kenseth announcement will happen at Atlanta

Hotpass?
[-] The following 1 user Likes 3DoorsDown's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-19-2012)
08-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Nope, someone who is there working on a top cup team
08-19-2012, 04:20 PM
As far as Kenseth as many have speculated It's already like 100% just no announcement yet.....He will be in the 20 Home Depot JGR car next year, M&M's going to be sponsoring the 4th cup car driven by Logano, Kyle is bringing in Monster Energy to sponsor his car, and Denny of course in the Fedex 11. They are just finalizing the sponsor contracts before they make the media announcement with Matt and Joey's new contracts.

I can't say it's a done deal because anything can happen but that is what they are working on right now. Joey has been to MARS corporate office a few times and MARS sounds like they really want Joey so it's really just down to finishing up the paperwork and then making an announcement for all 4 teams/drivers.

Also expect some changes to their NW program, rumor is that they will go to 4 teams full time next season in NW as well pending sponsorship. It would be Ryan Truex full time, Brian Scott paying for his ride all season, Darrell Wallce full time, and then an "all-star" car with Joey and Denny sharing it all season like this season.

Brian Scott for the most part he is paying for his ride....That's pretty much how it is nowadays. Just like their K&N team at Gibbs, it's basically they find a driver who has possible potential and is willing to foot the bill. that is why you will see Dylan Kwasniewski in the Gibbs K&N car next season, his family is literally footing the bill for the team. Hell you can race a Gibbs NW car for a race if you can come up with $200,000....that is the "rate" to get in the car for a race.
[-] The following 3 users Like Anon's post:
jlogano22 (08-19-2012), JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-19-2012), Old Man Fan (08-24-2012)
08-19-2012, 04:35 PM
(08-19-2012 04:20 PM)Anon Wrote:  As far as Kenseth as many have speculated It's already like 100% just no announcement yet.....He will be in the 20 Home Depot JGR car next year, M&M's going to be sponsoring the 4th cup car driven by Logano, Kyle is bringing in Monster Energy to sponsor his car, and Denny of course in the Fedex 11. They are just finalizing the sponsor contracts before they make the media announcement with Matt and Joey's new contracts.

I can't say it's a done deal because anything can happen but that is what they are working on right now. Joey has been to MARS corporate office a few times and MARS sounds like they really want Joey so it's really just down to finishing up the paperwork and then making an announcement for all 4 teams/drivers.

Also expect some changes to their NW program, rumor is that they will go to 4 teams full time next season in NW as well pending sponsorship. It would be Ryan Truex full time, Brian Scott paying for his ride all season, Darrell Wallce full time, and then an "all-star" car with Joey and Denny sharing it all season like this season.

Brian Scott for the most part he is paying for his ride....That's pretty much how it is nowadays. Just like their K&N team at Gibbs, it's basically they find a driver who has possible potential and is willing to foot the bill. that is why you will see Dylan Kwasniewski in the Gibbs K&N car next season, his family is literally footing the bill for the team. Hell you can race a Gibbs NW car for a race if you can come up with $200,000....that is the "rate" to get in the car for a race.

That is insanity!
08-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Why would Mars want to leave Kyle?
08-19-2012, 05:07 PM
And what number would Joey drive?
08-19-2012, 05:31 PM
(08-19-2012 04:20 PM)Anon Wrote:  As far as Kenseth as many have speculated It's already like 100% just no announcement yet.....He will be in the 20 Home Depot JGR car next year, M&M's going to be sponsoring the 4th cup car driven by Logano, Kyle is bringing in Monster Energy to sponsor his car, and Denny of course in the Fedex 11. They are just finalizing the sponsor contracts before they make the media announcement with Matt and Joey's new contracts.

For the record - yes, for the record...
This info did not come through me. I can neither confirm nor deny.

Anon - thanks for the post.

The simplicity in me is complicated.
[-] The following 2 users Like Old Man Fan's post:
Anon (08-19-2012), JoeyLoganoFan22 (08-19-2012)