Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else DESPISES Brad Keselowski?!
03-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Who else DESPISES Brad Keselowski?!
Way to go, Brad. You just completely messed up Joey's race car. Thanks a lot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kar's post:
derekmcc (03-07-2010)
03-07-2010, 06:08 PM
RE: Who else DESPISES Brad Keselowski?!
i HATE brad kesselowski. Being an Edwards fan I've hated him since talledega. And now he messes up Joeys day. URGH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like shelikeslurpee's post:
derekmcc (03-07-2010), Priyanka (03-12-2010)
03-07-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm not a big Brad fan either and what happened with the Joey deal at the start of the race with Brad getting into Joey was his fault BUT as far as last years Talladega race Brad did NOTHING wrong. Brad was holding his line because the rules says at Talladega you can't go below the yellow line, Brad was trying to win the race and he held his line that wreck happened because Carl came down to block had Carl not done that he wouldn't have ended up in the fence. I've watched all kinds of video on that and it doesn't change my mind. Today was Brad's fault, Dega was Carls

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canadian Joey Fan's post:
derekmcc (03-07-2010)
03-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I am a Joey Logano fan, but I am not going to blame Brad for what Carl did. Brad held his line and even let off, yet Carl kept coming down.

For what Carl did he needs to be suspended for. Brad could've been killed. And it IS sickening to me too see people cheering this crap on, this ain't racing.

"His wife wears the firesuit in the family", Joey on Kevin Harvick
03-08-2010, 11:44 AM
(03-07-2010 11:03 PM)20LoganoFan Wrote:  I am a Joey Logano fan, but I am not going to blame Brad for what Carl did. Brad held his line and even let off, yet Carl kept coming down.

For what Carl did he needs to be suspended for. Brad could've been killed. And it IS sickening to me too see people cheering this crap on, this ain't racing.

I agree with everything you said

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
03-08-2010, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2010 05:00 PM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
but ofcourse keselowski was involved in the wreck. no surprise there. do u know what bugged me the most? carl gets parked for an incident. MEANWHILE Keselowski intentially spun out people numerous times, and he never got parked not once. i agree with what carl edward did and it totally rattled keselowski's cage. i believe carl when he said he ddnt mean to take it far and maybe he shouldnt have done it, but it had to be done at one point or else Kez would keep on doing what hes doing.

@20loganofan: and u dnt think what brad did to Carl back at Dega was wrong? he could have easily been killed too, as well as some fans in the stands. keselowski should of been stripped of his win and been suspended.

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
03-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Tally was Carl's fault also. Brad was under him and Carl decided to block.

03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
I am in no way nor ever will be a fan of Brad he always wrecks Denny when he is driving the 20 car in nationwide races. thats just really rude if you have a problem with denny or any other driver dont do it on the race track. you could actually kill someone easier on the race track than fighting. He is just a jerk.

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
03-08-2010, 07:45 PM
(03-08-2010 04:56 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  but ofcourse keselowski was involved in the wreck. no surprise there. do u know what bugged me the most? carl gets parked for an incident. MEANWHILE Keselowski intentially spun out people numerous times, and he never got parked not once. i agree with what carl edward did and it totally rattled keselowski's cage. i believe carl when he said he ddnt mean to take it far and maybe he shouldnt have done it, but it had to be done at one point or else Kez would keep on doing what hes doing.

@20loganofan: and u dnt think what brad did to Carl back at Dega was wrong? he could have easily been killed too, as well as some fans in the stands. keselowski should of been stripped of his win and been suspended.

100% agree
[-] The following 1 user Likes shelikeslurpee's post:
joeyloganofanxo20 (03-09-2010)
03-09-2010, 05:27 AM
Before I post this message, I feel the need to say that I'm not a Brad Keselowski fan.

The first incident between Brad and Carl was Carl's fault. Brad was already in position and lifted to try and let Carl in while Carl was coming down across Brad's nose and Carl wrecked himself.

I don't even need to explain what happened on the frontstretch, that is pretty self explanatory.

Carl wrecked himself off Brad's nose at Talladega last year too, it's not hard to see that.

People need to open their eyes if they think Brad wrecked Carl at Talladega and Atlanta.

For those of you who say Brad is a wrecker who should be put in the fence, I hope you feel the same way about Denny Hamlin too. Just as a little game here, somebody name the people and races where Brad has wrecked somebody, besides Denny.
[-] The following 2 users Like JordanH's post:
20LoganoFan (03-09-2010), Joeyloganolover20 (03-11-2010)
03-14-2010, 10:37 AM
There is a little give a take in the incident. Could have Brad lifted and let Carl in being it so early in the race? yes. could Carl of held his line? Yes. But we all know the hate Brad has for Carl so he stayed in the gas. BUT, we live in a land of facts and the fact is Carl moved down in Brad's line instead of staying in his own so it was truly a racing deal with Edwards being at fault.
Dega again was a Carl issue. He came down to block Brad and he wasn't lifting because they were going for the win. Again a racing deal and a product of plate racing but in the end it was Carl's fault for leaving his line and trying to block.
Brad certainly is an over-aggressive driver and we all knew in due time he was going to get it. Nascar said in the off-season they were going to allow the drivers to police themselves and this certainly was the case with only probation. Nascar was able to do this because NO one got injured or better yet killed. If injuries had taken place then we would have seen something more severe.
I don't hate Brad though he is slowly moving towards some dislike for me. He certainly has gotten the best of Joey and I am sure this doesn't make their friendship warm and fuzzy. Let's hope the little heart to heart Brad, Edwards and Nascar will have Friday will settle things down a bit although by having nothing done to Edwards I think opens a can of worms with these next 2 short tracks on the schedule.
03-18-2010, 04:20 PM
I do not, never have, and never will like Brad. To me, he is just a little punk. Yes, I agree Dega was Carl's fault and yes, I think both had their part in Atlanta but Keselowski still needs to watch it. He's among the big boys now and those big boys have been around a while. He's been running limited schedules since he started in Sprint Cup. Someone needs to pull him aside and have a little heart to heart with him and let him know how things are done.
03-20-2010, 02:33 PM
And how many does Carl "Roid Rage" Edwards wreck?

03-21-2010, 09:19 AM
You can add Harvick and Biffle to the equation. Harvick says in post race he hates that it happened. Well than don't punt him. Finish 6th and deal with it. Some racers are idiots when they speak
03-21-2010, 11:46 AM
when he first started i was but now i completely despice him, he just ruins everyones day all the time the only good thing that's come out of this is the drivers responces sometimes
03-21-2010, 04:16 PM
I like to think that Logano and Keselowski have a rivalry, since they are both young top dogs in the nationwide series and Keselowski seems to ruin Logano's day quite a bit. I've never liked him.