Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What position will Joey finish in the Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500 race at Pocono?
05-31-2010, 01:33 AM
What position will Joey finish in the Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500 race at Pocono?
Here's your chance to win some cool Joey Logano Prizes! Check out the details below.

Race Title: Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500
Track: Pocono Raceway
Race Date: FOX 06|06|10 at 1 p.m. Eastern

Please Make sure you Read the Rules before posting your guess:

Rules
1) One Guess per Member of the forum.
2) Guess must be submitted before 1 p.m. ET Sunday June 6th, 2010.
3) You are allowed to edit your guess as long it is done before 1 p.m. ET Sunday, June 6th, 2010.
4) In order for your guess to be valid, you must have made a post in the Introduce Yourself section of the forum. Simply tell us a little bit about yourself, and tell us why you are a joey Logano fan, basically introduce yourself to us!

How do You win?

It's simple, if you guess the correct finishing position, you win the prize! More than one can win, and if you win you can choose ONE of the different prizes options below.

Prizes

Front
[Image: prizeFront2.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack2.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront3.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack3.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront4.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack4.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront5.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack5.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront6.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack6.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront7.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack7.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront8.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack8.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront9.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack9.jpg]

[Image: joey-gamestop-card.jpg]

Good luck!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-31-2010)
05-31-2010, 10:17 AM
RE: What position will Joey finish in the Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500 race at Pocono?
Hi: I will guess again at #4 place for Joey to finish at. Those cards are so cute and what an adorable kid Joey was and is......are those Trading Cards??? How does one get those cards? Can they be bought somewhere? I know I am a neophyte, but never to old to learn........thanks, GWS Vermont#1Fan
Find all posts by this user
05-31-2010, 03:25 PM
RE: What position will Joey finish in the Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500 race at Pocono?
7th position
05-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Jean , ive been meaning to ask u this: whts the prize on the wayyyy bottom, looks like a poster but im not sure?

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
05-31-2010, 11:25 PM
(05-31-2010 08:13 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  Jean , ive been meaning to ask u this: whts the prize on the wayyyy bottom, looks like a poster but im not sure?

I would describe it as a small poster, it's almost like a post card but bigger. I just measured it, and it is 8 x 10.
06-01-2010, 02:50 PM
(05-31-2010 11:25 PM)Jean Wrote:  
(05-31-2010 08:13 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  Jean , ive been meaning to ask u this: whts the prize on the wayyyy bottom, looks like a poster but im not sure?

I would describe it as a small poster, it's almost like a post card but bigger. I just measured it, and it is 8 x 10.

ohh ok coolSmile my guess is 1st placeSmile

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
06-01-2010, 10:46 PM
i gunna say 10th

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
06-03-2010, 08:16 PM
I am going with 9th
06-05-2010, 06:20 PM
8th place

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
06-06-2010, 12:01 PM
15th Smile
06-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi: To answer my own question, after going on E-Bay,,,,,,I now see that the above prizes, which I thought were Trading Cards, you know, like in Baseball, I realize they are Press Passes. I assume all the press people, photographers etc. get a Press Pass and they are now valuable items to be sold on E-bay or to be saved. See,,,if I hang around long enough, I will get more educated........hahahahaha GWS Vermont#1Fan
06-07-2010, 11:15 PM
@Vermont #1 Fan, yes that is where I originally bought these cards was off eBay.
Thread Closed