Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What position will Joey Logano finish in the Coca-Cola 600 race at Charlotte?
05-24-2010, 07:22 AM
What position will Joey Logano finish in the Coca-Cola 600 race at Charlotte?
Here's your chance to win some cool Joey Logano Prizes! Check out the details below.

Race Title: Coca-Cola 600
Track: Charlotte Motor Speedway
Race Date: FOX 05|30|10 5:45 p.m. Eastern

Please Make sure you Read the Rules before posting your guess:

Rules
1) One Guess per Member of the forum.
2) Guess must be submitted before 5:45 p.m. ET Sunday May 30th, 2010.
3) You are allowed to edit your guess as long it is done before 5:45 p.m. ET Sunday, May 30th, 2010.
4) In order for your guess to be valid, you must have made a post in the Introduce Yourself section of the forum. Simply tell us a little bit about yourself, and tell us why you are a joey Logano fan, basically introduce yourself to us!

How do You win?

It's simple, if you guess the correct finishing position, you win the prize! More than one can win, and if you win you can choose ONE of the different prizes options below.

Prizes

Front
[Image: prizeFront2.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack2.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront3.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack3.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront4.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack4.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront5.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack5.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront6.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack6.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront7.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack7.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront8.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack8.jpg]

Front
[Image: prizeFront9.jpg]
Back
[Image: prizeBack9.jpg]

[Image: joey-gamestop-card.jpg]

Good luck!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2010, 08:48 AM
RE: What position will Joey Logano finish in the Coca-Cola 600 race at Charlotte?
1st! seriously, he was the best car on longer runs but the all star race doesn't have long runs. Joey has a shot a real shot.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
RE: What position will Joey Logano finish in the Coca-Cola 600 race at Charlotte?
im gunna say 2nd

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
05-24-2010, 02:51 PM
1st!!! He had such a FANTASTIC car on Saturday! I think he can do it! =}

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
05-26-2010, 06:11 AM
9th place

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2010, 02:01 AM
5th Place
05-28-2010, 07:06 PM
I am guessing Joey will place #4 in Coca Cola race this Sunday......Go Logano !!!!!!!
05-30-2010, 01:57 PM
I said before the year started I felt his next win was coming at Lowe's so 1st of course. Like CJF said he had the best long run car last weekend and will show tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22forLogano's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-30-2010)
05-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Well, I guess we were all wrong,,,,,Joey was 13th......but he was so "up front" a lot, thought he could at least be in top "10" He is about 17 or 18 in the standings, What do all the rest of you think? Will he make it to the top 12 and be in the Chase. Being new, I am not sure how that works. If he doesn't make it, will he still get to enter all the races to the end of the year in November????? GWS Vermont#1Fan
05-31-2010, 04:10 AM
(05-30-2010 11:49 PM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  Well, I guess we were all wrong,,,,,Joey was 13th......but he was so "up front" a lot, thought he could at least be in top "10" He is about 17 or 18 in the standings, What do all the rest of you think? Will he make it to the top 12 and be in the Chase. Being new, I am not sure how that works. If he doesn't make it, will he still get to enter all the races to the end of the year in November????? GWS Vermont#1Fan

Yeah he'll still get to be in all the races if he misses the Chase.. He just won't be able to run for the Championship
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeyLoganoFan's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-31-2010)
Thread Closed