Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Victory Lane Section
12-28-2009, 07:20 AM
Victory Lane Section
I've been thinking about adding a Victory Lane section for weeks now, but I've been going back and forth in my head on whether to implement it or not. As I believe there are alot of Pros and Cons to it. So I am going to toss it out to you guys and get some feedback on it.

Basically it would add more sections to the forum, a quick example:
Victory Lane
  • Sprint Cup
  • Nationwide
  • Arca
  • Camping World Series
  • Other

There's alot of Pros and Cons to adding these new sections. The biggest negative I could see to adding this would be that it would add too many sections and the forum would get overwhelming. My biggest fear with the forum is to have too many sections in the beginning, I feel like smaller and more compact is better.

One of the biggest positives that I see from this would be that people can easily find the Win threads and look back on it.

Obviously there are alot more Pros and Cons, but I just wanted to get some feedback and a good debate going with you guys as to whether I should implement this or not. There is no right or wrong answer to this, so please feel free to say no or yes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2010, 11:38 PM
RE: Victory Lane Section
(12-28-2009 07:20 AM)Jean Wrote:  I've been thinking about adding a Victory Lane section for weeks now, but I've been going back and forth in my head on whether to implement it or not. As I believe there are alot of Pros and Cons to it. So I am going to toss it out to you guys and get some feedback on it.

Basically it would add more sections to the forum, a quick example:
Victory Lane
  • Sprint Cup
  • Nationwide
  • Arca
  • Camping World Series
  • Other

There's alot of Pros and Cons to adding these new sections. The biggest negative I could see to adding this would be that it would add too many sections and the forum would get overwhelming. My biggest fear with the forum is to have too many sections in the beginning, I feel like smaller and more compact is better.

One of the biggest positives that I see from this would be that people can easily find the Win threads and look back on it.

Obviously there are alot more Pros and Cons, but I just wanted to get some feedback and a good debate going with you guys as to whether I should implement this or not. There is no right or wrong answer to this, so please feel free to say no or yes.

Yeah i'm not for the victory lane thing.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
01-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Im likeing the idea and for sure about the Arca and Camping world series. So yes
01-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Well, I've started watching the ARCA! I see races every once in a while on tv and watch them. It's on Versus or whatever that channel is. Haha. I think that would be a kind of cool addition to the site. It doesn't need to be as big as the NASCAR stuff. But, might be cool to try out.
02-06-2010, 12:11 AM
hey i hear some chick is in Arca this weekend

02-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I think her dad is robert patrick