Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turkey Trot Classic Car Show 2012
11-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Turkey Trot Classic Car Show 2012
We attended this car show today at Daytona Int, Speedway. It was exciting to see the whole complex again, first time was Feb 2010 for the race when I became a Joey Fan. That place is awesome....walking in the front gate and seeing the unbelievable track and all the empty seats glowing in the great sunny day, took my breath away. I relived that weekend 2 years ago in my head and it all made me all choked up. I wore my Logono Racing hat and believe it or not, I may have been the only one sporting any kind of racing gear. It was all classic cars and trucks,,many beautiful cars and lots of vehicles for sale in the car corall. We walked around and around for more than 4 hours, I was mostly taking pictures and enjoying the atmosphere and wishing it was a race going on. Making up my Xmas list and putting Daytona 2013 at the top but don't think it will happen this year, Loudon, 2 times, may have to be it..... gws p.s. We are in Vero Beach for 2 months so I guess that would be called a great xmas gift,,,,can't be greedy......
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vermont#1Fan's post:
Jean (11-25-2012)