Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trackside At Chicagoland
07-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Trackside At Chicagoland
Looks like Joey Logano is going to be a guest on NASCAR Trackside at Chicagoland. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
RE: Trackside At Chicagoland
yeah yeah! i saw that on speed earlier today. cant wait to watch that.
Find all posts by this user
07-05-2009, 09:21 AM
I'll be there and see if I can get you guys some pics or something.

Mike Hedrick is PIT BOSS for http://www.PitCrewBarbeque.com covering NASCAR Tailgating Inside & Outside the Tracks. For more got to http://www.MikeHedrick.com
07-05-2009, 03:46 PM
that would be awesome! have fun Smile
07-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm not a Reporter for GoJoeyLogano.com.... but I play one at Tracks.
lol

Heck I'll give Joey free stuff if he mentions this site too!

Mike Hedrick is PIT BOSS for http://www.PitCrewBarbeque.com covering NASCAR Tailgating Inside & Outside the Tracks. For more got to http://www.MikeHedrick.com
07-05-2009, 05:48 PM
(07-05-2009 04:11 PM)#11 Denny Hamlin Fan Wrote:  I'm not a Reporter for GoJoeyLogano.com.... but I play one at Tracks.
lol

Heck I'll give Joey free stuff if he mentions this site too!

Heehee. Joey better mention this site then :]
07-05-2009, 06:01 PM
A site plug would be awesome Smile
07-06-2009, 04:18 PM
That's great news!

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
07-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Yet another TV appearances for the Sliced Bread Express! I'll try to catch it if it's not on too late.

[Image: sidney1.jpg]
07-07-2009, 02:12 PM
(07-07-2009 01:59 PM)raganbaby_6 Wrote:  Yet another TV appearances for the Sliced Bread Express! I'll try to catch it if it's not on too late.

I should have the replay in case in anyone misses it =D
07-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Cool but i don't see me missing it!

07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
cool!
07-08-2009, 11:52 AM
This should be really interesting. I've never seen this track before so, I'm really looking forward to the races this weekend.
07-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Chicago night race should be good and the gibbs cars are usually good there.

07-09-2009, 02:55 PM
(07-08-2009 10:16 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Chicago night race should be good and the gibbs cars are usually good there.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it!
07-09-2009, 03:57 PM
This website needs more too be as good as joeylogano.com!!!
07-09-2009, 04:07 PM
(07-09-2009 03:57 PM)logano1fan Wrote:  This website needs more too be as good as joeylogano.com!!!

What does it need to be better? Feel free to suggest in the Suggestions and Feedback section of the forum.

In my opinion... the only thing that joeylogano.com does better than this website is on the "looks" because they can afford to pay for a professional graphic designer, everything else, over here is better in my opinion.
07-09-2009, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2009 06:40 PM by logano1fan.)
NOT!!!
Not Really!!!
07-09-2009, 07:26 PM
(07-09-2009 04:07 PM)Jean Wrote:  
(07-09-2009 03:57 PM)logano1fan Wrote:  This website needs more too be as good as joeylogano.com!!!

What does it need to be better? Feel free to suggest in the Suggestions and Feedback section of the forum.

In my opinion... the only thing that joeylogano.com does better than this website is on the "looks" because they can afford to pay for a professional graphic designer, everything else, over here is better in my opinion.

And even then, Jean, you have killer graphic design skills :] GoJoeyLogano.com rocks JoeyLogano.com's socks off - at least I think.
By the way...I've been meaning to let you know...I've taken lots of graphic design classes at school and if you ever need any help/work done let me know! I'm kind of bored this summer anyhow and I'd love to help. Graphic design wise, Photoshop wise, or even just needing help with maintenance of the site. Like if you wanted me to Photoshop banners or something? I have my own business where I design invitations and programs on Photoshop so, it's no big deal at all. Whatever you need, lemme know.
07-09-2009, 08:48 PM
(07-09-2009 07:26 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  

And even then, Jean, you have killer graphic design skills :] GoJoeyLogano.com rocks JoeyLogano.com's socks off - at least I think.
By the way...I've been meaning to let you know...I've taken lots of graphic design classes at school and if you ever need any help/work done let me know! I'm kind of bored this summer anyhow and I'd love to help. Graphic design wise, Photoshop wise, or even just needing help with maintenance of the site. Like if you wanted me to Photoshop banners or something? I have my own business where I design invitations and programs on Photoshop so, it's no big deal at all. Whatever you need, lemme know.

Thanks Priyanka! That is an awesome offer, I'll send you a message sometime Big Grin
07-09-2009, 09:13 PM
(07-09-2009 08:48 PM)Jean Wrote:  
(07-09-2009 07:26 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  

Thanks Priyanka! That is an awesome offer, I'll send you a message sometime Big Grin

Yeah, please do! Don't hesitate to ask.
07-10-2009, 11:39 PM
No Joey at Trackside Sad Since it rained, he had to qualify his nationwide car during the recording of the NASCAR trackside Sad