Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toyota All-Star Showdown Race Talk
01-27-2010, 01:18 AM
Toyota All-Star Showdown Race Talk
Big GrinCoolBig GrinCool Are you Ready? To see Joey back on the track!

Videos From Event

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
RE: Toyota All-Star Showdown Race Talk
The Home Depot will be Joey's sponsor.

Quote:“We are really excited to have The Home Depot on board with us for the weekend,” Logano said. “Mike Olsen from Fadden Racing stepped up and is going to provide us a solid car for the weekend. I had a lot of fun last year and we are going try and get the trophy back this year.”
01-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Awsome can't wait to see this Home Depot car now!
Find all posts by this user
01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Here is an early picture from the event.

[Image: joeyandcar.jpg]
01-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Joey was 7th in practice today
01-30-2010, 02:04 AM
2nd in Qualifying
01-30-2010, 03:40 AM
The guy who won pole seemed cool. Come on Joey!
01-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah, the kid from France they say is the real deal and is Joey's teammate this weekend. I think Joey is going to give some education this evening Smile Can't wait to see the start of Joey's season. Mix in a little Rolex today and I am pumped for the season to start.
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Heres a video from a fan

01-31-2010, 01:58 AM
Joey is doing really well but personally i think he is going to beat Pena just cause Pena is 16 doesnt mean her can beat Joey

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
01-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Sergio is definitely the class of the field in the race, will be interesting to see how it plays out with 10 laps left in the race.

Red flag... Sad
01-31-2010, 02:29 AM
JOEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
01-31-2010, 02:31 AM
Cool win for Joey. If that Matt guy did't get in the way of Segio it would of been a way better finsh
01-31-2010, 02:32 AM
Awesome win for Joey Big Grin
01-31-2010, 02:39 AM
Great Win Thats why u stay up till 1:40am on a sat night
01-31-2010, 04:09 AM
[Image: Logano+in+Practice.jpg]
[Image: Sergio+Pena+and+Joey+Logano.jpg]
[Image: 25+Home+Depot.jpg]
[Image: Joey+Logano+Autographs.jpg]
[Image: Joey+Logano+Battling+Sergio+Pena.jpg]
01-31-2010, 04:52 AM
Awsome i like the very last picture of the cars. I can't wait to see Pena race this year another guy im gonna follow
01-31-2010, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2010 08:23 AM by JayLovex.)
Oh my goodness, you guys!

That was the most amazing experience I've ever had! Getting to see Joey race at my home track and seeing him win gave me the best feeling in the world. It was so surreal!

I almost blew my chance of getting to meet him though - stupid me. Haha. Story time?

So, as my friend and I were walking up to the front gate, Joey was going through the parking lot and through the gate to our right about fifteen feet away on the back of a golf cart. I couldn't believe I was actually looking at him for a second. Haha. After we got in, I saw that he was signing stuff at the Toyota display but there was already a huge line and I heard the lady standing next to him say he only had ten minutes to sign stuff. So, I decided not to get in the line and we went down onto the track for the autograph session (where I originally thought he was going to be).

After walking through all the cars, my friend and I decided to go up to the stands. We ran into my other friend's parents as we were walking back and they said they saw Joey by his car, taking pictures and signing stuff, and that there weren't too many people there. So, we made our way over to his car but before we got there, we could see the crowd that had already formed, so I just said forget it and we went to go sit down.

Towards the end of the autograph session, we noticed there weren't a lot of people left around Joey's car, so we thought we would try to go meet him again. When we got back down there and into his line, there was only about six people in front of us. I was so excited while I was waiting in line. Haha.

I was really surprised how calm I was when I finally got to walk up to him. He smiled and said hi and I said hi back. He asked how I was and I said I was good and then I asked how he was. He also said he was good. I asked him if he was excited. He said that he was really excited. We took a picture and after, I told him thank you for the picture and good luck to which he smiled again and said thanks.

I had such a good night; both races were pretty awesome and I'm ecstatic that I finally got to meet Joey. Once I finish uploading my pictures, I'll post the picture of us.

I must say it was very nerve-racking whenever Sergio would get really close to Joey's back bumper. I was just hoping that Joey wouldn't get loose with him being that close but it looks like Joey had a really strong car.

I'm so glad that Joey won! Big Grin
01-31-2010, 10:00 AM
(01-31-2010 06:26 AM)JayLovex Wrote:  Oh my goodness, you guys!

That was the most amazing experience I've ever had! Getting to see Joey race at my home track and seeing him win gave me the best feeling in the world. It was so surreal!

I almost blew my chance of getting to meet him though - stupid me. Haha. Story time?

So, as my friend and I were walking up to the front gate, Joey was going through the parking lot and through the gate to our right about fifteen feet away on the back of a golf cart. I couldn't believe I was actually looking at him for a second. Haha. After we got in, I saw that he was signing stuff at the Toyota display but there was already a huge line and I heard the lady standing next to him say he only had ten minutes to sign stuff. So, I decided not to get in the line and we went down onto the track for the autograph session (where I originally thought he was going to be).

After walking through all the cars, my friend and I decided to go up to the stands. We ran into my other friend's parents as we were walking back and they said they saw Joey by his car, taking pictures and signing stuff, and that there weren't too many people there. So, we made our way over to his car but before we got there, we could see the crowd that had already formed, so I just said forget it and we went to go sit down.

Towards the end of the autograph session, we noticed there weren't a lot of people left around Joey's car, so we thought we would try to go meet him again. When we got back down there and into his line, there was only about six people in front of us. I was so excited while I was waiting in line. Haha.

I was really surprised how calm I was when I finally got to walk up to him. He smiled and said hi and I said hi back. He asked how I was and I said I was good and then I asked how he was. He also said he was good. I asked him if he was excited. He said that he was really excited. We took a picture and after, I told him thank you for the picture and good luck to which he smiled again and said thanks.

I had such a good night; both races were pretty awesome and I'm ecstatic that I finally got to meet Joey. Once I finish uploading my pictures, I'll post the picture of us.

I must say it was very nerve-racking whenever Sergio would get really close to Joey's back bumper. I was just hoping that Joey wouldn't get loose with him being that close but it looks like Joey had a really strong car.

I'm so glad that Joey won! Big Grin

Great win for Joey. Huge props to Pena! that kid gave Joey everything he can handle.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
01-31-2010, 11:27 AM
sergio pena is gonna be the next big thing!! i can feel it, he did really well last night i think Smile

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
01-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us Jay, thats so great that you got to meet him! Looking forward to the pictures Big Grin
01-31-2010, 04:18 PM
More Photos

[Image: Battling+Pena.jpg]
[Image: Burnout.jpg]
[Image: Crosses+the+Finish+Line.jpg]
[Image: In+Front+of+Pena.jpg]
[Image: In+Victory+Lane.jpg]
[Image: Joey.jpg]
[Image: Joey+Logano+Burnout.jpg]