10-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Tom Logano's hard card pulled.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug...&type=lgns

What do you guys think about this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2009, 12:31 AM
RE: Tom Logano's hard card pulled.
Hmm. I don't know. I get that his dad was really upset. Do I think he should have confronted Biffle before speaking with anybody else before hand? No. Do I think if I was Joey's dad I would've done the same? Yes.
10-11-2009, 07:51 AM
I would have punched weasel biffle in his punk face.
NASCAR should fine that jerk for taking the #20 into the wall on purpose.

Mike Hedrick is PIT BOSS for http://www.PitCrewBarbeque.com covering NASCAR Tailgating Inside & Outside the Tracks. For more got to http://www.MikeHedrick.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I am 100% there with Pri. Take the racing element out of the equation and put the human element in. If my Dad heard someone say they were going to intentially hit and possibly hurt me he would knock the heck out of that person. That was a Father protecting his son and I have ZERO issue with that. Now should he have done that on pit road? No and he was wrong there and deserves to go through the individual process each week.
As for Biffle, there better be something done with that because he is on record as saying he was trying to wreck someone.
10-11-2009, 01:26 PM
I didn't think Biffle was that kind of person...
I got my mom into NASCAR after I took her to see the Loudon race. And she was a big fan of Greg Biffle, which is okay, until he did that. I wonder what his other fans are thinking...
10-11-2009, 05:35 PM
"Biffle and Joey Logano tangled earlier in the race, with Biffle putting Logano’s No. 20 Toyota into the wall, a move Biffle hinted at over the radio beforehand."

so why didn't Nascar doing something/anything to Biffle for making the threat over his radio?
i'm glad Joey was able to overcome what the moron tried to do and win yesterday

10-11-2009, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2009 08:10 PM by JayLovex.)
So, I just finished yesterday's Nationwide race. First off, I want to say congrats to Joey before I go on about anything else. I'm glad he was able to come back and win it after what happened.

Now, honestly, what the hell was Biffle's problem? Correct me if I'm wrong but what I got from everything was that the reason he did it was because of something that happened between him and Joey last week. I didn't see a lot of last week's race. What happened between them? Taking from what I know about Joey, I'm guessing it was only an accident.

Anyone else hear Biffle's lame ass excuse over his radio? He got into Joey because he got "sucked" into him? Really? Does anyone believe that?

Also, I love Biffle's spotter commenting to his driver that Joey was whining about what happened, yet his own driver is whining about something that happened a week ago! What a big baby! Grow the eff up and let it go, Biffle!

Back to the topic, I don't think Tom Logano should have done what he did but I do understand that he's upset. Although, it's not really that big of a deal. I mean, he can still come to the track every week, he just has to now get paper credentials every race.
10-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Well, I personally didn't see it because I had to work but you all make very good points. I can see the fact that he is just a worried father but he also has to be a rolemodel and not go after people on pit road. I think that it since Tom Logano was punished that Biffle should be punished as well and the matter should be dropped. Lets move on and get over it.
10-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Nascar stated today they did not hear Biffle say that over the radio so they are going back to check it out.