Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This site is the best
09-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Heart This site is the best
I just wanted to say that this site is the best joey site in my opinion! its definitley my fave site to go on! the people u talk to on here are so friendly and funny, and they know sooooo much info and stuff, its really niceHeart i really enjoy talking to the people who r on this site!

this site is definitley a good one and I think Jean does an excellent job updating it and stuff Big Grin

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2009, 11:06 PM
RE: This site is the best
Aw, I bet Jean will be so happy to hear that!
Glad you love it here :]
09-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Thank you so much Chrizzy for the kind compliments Big Grin! And you are right Priyanka it makes me really happy to hear that. Also... all of you deserve credit as well, because with out all of you guys this website would not be as great as it is Big Grin We all play a part in creating this awesome forum and website Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2009, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2009 11:46 AM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
(09-25-2009 11:06 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  Aw, I bet Jean will be so happy to hear that!
Glad you love it here :]

thanks!
(09-25-2009 11:24 PM)Jean Wrote:  Thank you so much Chrizzy for the kind compliments Big Grin! And you are right Priyanka it makes me really happy to hear that. Also... all of you deserve credit as well, because with out all of you guys this website would not be as great as it is Big Grin We all play a part in creating this awesome forum and website Big Grin

thats true as well!

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased