Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
The Proposal
12-06-2009, 01:30 AM
The Proposal
I'm sure glad I rented it from itunes last night I down loaded it last night and finally watched it this evening. It gave me a really good laugh considering that's exactly what I needed but it still doesn't help with how flipping stressful I am.

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2009, 05:04 PM
RE: The Proposal
Ahhh it was hilarious. Loved it :] What was your favorite part?
Join the stress club! I just applied to #11 and #12 on my college list today. Plus, did a bunch of supplemental CSS profile junk. It was awful. Now onto homework.
But, the popcorn I'm eating does make it somewhat better!
Find all posts by this user
12-07-2009, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2009 08:06 PM by Cassey.)
I love the secne when their both naked and run right into eachother, and I also love the part when Sandra was dancing in the woods I laughed my butt off with that secne. I still have a few hours to watch the movie before it goes bye bye though I've watched it 3 times and still laugh my butt off. This is probably the only time I'll get to watch it but I've added the movie to my dvd wish list so I so want it now lol. Now if only I had the money lol.

12-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Haven't seen that yet but i did go see the MJ movie which is weird because he was never a favorite of mine, i guess i just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-09-2009, 12:31 AM
I'd rather rent that from itunes or something. I like some of his songs like Thiller, billy Jean (I think) Mirror mirror and a few other ones as well. Espceially the song at the end of the first free willy movie or is it the 2nd? I can't re it's one of them anyways.

12-09-2009, 03:37 AM
(12-09-2009 12:31 AM)Cassey Wrote:  I'd rather rent that from itunes or something. I like some of his songs like Thiller, billy Jean (I think) Mirror mirror and a few other ones as well. Espceially the song at the end of the first free willy movie or is it the 2nd? I can't re it's one of them anyways.

I just want to say this about Michael Jackson because your obviously young. Yes he is weird and depending on what you think yes or no he may or may not have molested little boys BUT as a performer you will NEVER in your lifetime ever see anyone that even has a fraction of the Natural Talent that he does both singing and Dancing. Remember this guy was 50 when he died and he was dancing like a 20 year old. The moves he can pull off are things you only see once in a lifetime. I'm not super old either, i'm 31 but from a young age as far back as 11 i've always taken a liking to older music because for what they had to use it was better then todays by a land slide. Pink Floyd's Darkside of the Moon was decades ahead of it's time, heck they have bands that use state of the art equipent that doesn't even capture the sounds you get on that album which was made in the 1970's. Music of today is cool but as far as the all time great performers, Elvis, The Beatles, Micheal Jackson etc.. there place in history is safe, nobody will ever touch them. Some of there yearly sales record might be broken but that's only because a lot more people are buying music or have access to it then back in the day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bes..._worldwide

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-09-2009, 04:59 PM
You make me sound like I'm 12 lol I'm actually 20.

12-10-2009, 05:23 AM
I heard the MJ movie was really good but i was out of town the weekend it came out and never did get the time to go watch it
12-14-2009, 03:28 PM
half my school saw it lol. i had no reason to. im not a MJ fan but he has some good songs.

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased