Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Bachelor TV show
02-08-2011, 11:23 AM
The Bachelor TV show
Anyone watching the Bachelor? One of the ladies is Emily Maynard, who was the fiance of Rickey Hendricks, the NASCAR race driver who dies in a plane crash in 2004. She was pregnant at the time and now has a 6 year old daughter. They played one episode at a race track and all the girls drove race cars. I thought this was way out of line and bad taste. Of course, the whole show is a farce but people seem to be drawn to it. I wonder how the Senior Hendricks feel about the whole situation. I know, life goes on, but this was so in bad taste, in my opinion. gws
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2011, 06:36 PM
RE: The Bachelor TV show
I haven't actually seen the show, but I did hear about her.. I don't know how I would feel about it.. I guess it would depend partly on how the whole relationship was portrayed. But as for having everyone go to a race track to drive, that just doesn't seem right. I'm sure the Hendrick family, as well as Emily didn't appreciate the memory in a sense.. I don't know how to phrase it. Basically it could have felt like a jab to the whole situation is what I guess I'm trying to say.
02-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Emily has made it to the last 4 ladies, they will be taking the Bachelor home to meet their family next. Emily is very worried about introducing him to her daughter Rickey.....Emily is very pretty and they seem to be hitting it off pretty well, I think she will be in the final two. Hard to predict, Brad seems to be in love with all 4 of them.....only in TV !!!!! hahahahaha gws
02-17-2011, 11:42 AM
I wouldn't know how the Hendricks family feels since there is no Hendricks in Nascar. lolTongue

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
02-17-2011, 03:56 PM
What?????? How about Hendricks Motor Sports,,,,,,,,,teams, johnson, gordon etc. etc. gws. This is so off-topic,,,,let's just forget about the Bachelor !!!!! hahahahahaha gws