Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Talladega
05-02-2016, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 01:44 PM by captneilf.)
Talladega
Hi Joey,

After this past weekend I hope you got home to get some rest. Bad crashes but glad to see you were safe.

I saw the tv pic of you leaning on the rail. It was a very telling pic. It showed a person trying to catch his breath, collect his thoughts, wondering what the heck happened to me during these two races. It was good that you took a few quiet moments to lean on the rail and try to relax.

That is just crazy wild racing. Sometimes I wonder if it is really racing. Too much destruction of cars. I have no idea how you racers can race like that for 188 laps, and cars bouncing several inches from the other cars.

Am glad that no one was seriously injured. Rest up, get ready and I look forward to cheering you on next week.

I was a teenager in the 50's attending a short track on Long Island, NY with heat races and a main event. I miss that. I do like the 2 heat races and the main event that NASCAR had this year.

I would love to see a dirt track event using Legends cars and Sprint Cup drivers. That would be a hoot!

Stay safe,
Capt Neil
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes captneilf's post:
AMKimber (05-03-2016)