Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sponsors
10-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Sponsors
I have looked on the site and do not see this question asked before, so here goes. Being a fan of Joey's and knowing the importance of sponsorship in Nascar, and all racing, I have looked at various sites of his assorted sponsors. There does not seem to be a good way to let them know I gravitate to their products because of my "fanship" (fanniness didn't sound right).
Yes, I suppose a general email to corporate might work, but does anyone, fan or part of Joey's camp, have a better or more direct way? Not trying to sound like fan overkill, but if we take our business there due to their sponsoring a driver I think we could do Joey a good turn by letting them know. Thanks for any input everyone, enjoying the site and general goodwill here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 08:26 AM
RE: Sponsors
(10-28-2013 09:27 PM)dc100 Wrote:  I have looked on the site and do not see this question asked before, so here goes. Being a fan of Joey's and knowing the importance of sponsorship in Nascar, and all racing, I have looked at various sites of his assorted sponsors. There does not seem to be a good way to let them know I gravitate to their products because of my "fanship" (fanniness didn't sound right).
Yes, I suppose a general email to corporate might work, but does anyone, fan or part of Joey's camp, have a better or more direct way? Not trying to sound like fan overkill, but if we take our business there due to their sponsoring a driver I think we could do Joey a good turn by letting them know. Thanks for any input everyone, enjoying the site and general goodwill here.
10-29-2013, 08:27 AM
You may write a letter to Penske Racing in Mooresville, NC
Visit: http://www.Penskeracing.com for more information etc.
10-29-2013, 08:28 AM
They would love to here from you and your support!
10-29-2013, 09:13 AM
Was going to the sponsors sites, didn't think about just going to his boss, duh. Makes sense, I'll give that a shot. Thanks
10-29-2013, 11:33 AM
I do choose joeys sponsors over their competitors but it's hard since I have no shells anywhere near me......but whenever I'm on vacation...

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
10-29-2013, 07:19 PM
I love gasing up at Shell stations all the timeSmile