Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Souvenir Hauler
06-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Souvenir Hauler
Ok so...How to begin...I tend to be wordy so bare with me-
I went to the Vegas race this year and was at Joey's hauler several times making purchases between Saturday and Sunday. Nowhere did I see a sign saying he would be signing any autographs there or making an appearance however today I notice on my Facebook that some woman posted pics of him signing at the hauler and she said it was from 3/1/09 Vegas race? WTF? I was totally stalking that trailer like a pervy old lady the whole weekend and never saw any of that action goin down. LOL! So what I want to know is...how do you find out when or if he'll be at the hauler on race weekend?Tongue

LuvnLogano20
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 05:50 PM
RE: Souvenir Hauler
I actually don't know. I'm sure that if anybody here knows, it'd be Jean. Sorry! Four plausible answers would be:
1. If you're going to the race, call Joey Logano/JGR and see if you can get a hold of customer service or something like that and ask.
2. Google it? I'm sure others are wondering as well.
3. See if Joey responds to that question on his Facebook or see if he has a status or something that says it.
4. JGR has a Twitter account. It might be easier to do that as not as many people would ask questions there.

And, you might find this interesting, here's a list of places where Joey Logano will be appearing at a Home Depot and signing autographs:
http://www.gojoeylogano.com/schedule/200...ances.html
06-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for your input - I appreciate it. Big Grin I will definately try one of those routes. I'm fairly new at the Facebook stuff and as far as Twitter goes, I tried that and totally didn't get it...maybe I'm too old- Lol!

LuvnLogano20
06-04-2009, 08:09 PM
I've only been to a total of 2 NASCAR Sprint cup races, and you are right they usually have a sign in front of their hauler telling when the driver will be having an autograph session. I am wondering... did you ask the person who ran the Souvenir hauler if they were going to be doing an autograph session?

I will be going to the Pocono race this weekend, and I will find more out about the hauler deal, especially if there is no sign.

Where there any signs on other haulers?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2009, 12:13 PM
There were signs posted for some of the drivers- like we saw Kurt Busch's sign on Saturday for Sunday and I know the one on Greg Biffle's trailer Saturday said when it would be on Sunday but then Sunday it said that he was ill and could not make the signing Sunday as planned. Casey Mears had a sign and Scott Speed did as well but I didn't actually see those, it was word of mouth from people we were standing in line with at Kurt's hauler.

LuvnLogano20
06-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Check on home depot racing and go to schedules and where ever there is a star that will be his appearance
06-05-2009, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 07:28 PM by Priyanka.)
(06-04-2009 06:05 PM)LuvnLogano20 Wrote:  Thanks for your input - I appreciate it. Big Grin I will definately try one of those routes. I'm fairly new at the Facebook stuff and as far as Twitter goes, I tried that and totally didn't get it...maybe I'm too old- Lol!

Haha, you're welcome for the little help I could offer :]
(06-05-2009 05:29 PM)toolman20 Wrote:  Check on home depot racing and go to schedules and where ever there is a star that will be his appearance

I took a look at that. And I believe that it is only if he's making an appearance at the Home Depot store.
06-05-2009, 07:40 PM
(06-05-2009 07:20 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  I took a look at that. And I believe that it is only if he's making an appearance at the Home Depot store.

Yup that is correct, and the page you linked to before, the one where I have the appearances is the same thing Big Grin

Unfortunately though.. the hauler appearances are not announced anywhere, only at the race track Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2009, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2009 03:07 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
Hey, ok amazingly enough i've only been a Nascar fan since 2005 and my first race was Michigan in 2006 and at that time we got there with a gang of about 10 people and we had a slanted hill as a site and i was sent to get a block of wood to level our pop up trailor. I totally got lossed and somehow found my way to the hauler where i ended up getting Reed Sorenson's autograph! lol. The next year i got Reed's again only this time i asked the person working at the hauler. Last year i was walking around on friday and some lady came up to m y wife and i and said "if you want to get Kevin Harvick's autograph he is signing at his hauler' so i did. I've been to 4 races since 2006 and i've got Reed's autograph 3 times and Kevin Harvicks. Here is the best tip..

My friends always complain that i always get autographs when they never do, here's the deal, it's because i know when the fish are bitting. You have to go on Friday i'd say anytime between 6 30 and 7 30pm and just walk around and i'm sure you will see a few for sure. The thing is this is there downtime, qualifying is usually over by then and there is no practicing or anything and most of them have eaten supper and had there little personal break in there motor coach and often times when they get some free time they use it by going down and signing some autographs. When i met Reed Sorenson for the first time, there was no annoucement he just should up out of the blue, same with Harvick. Even if this doesn't work for you it's not a waste because you can still ask the workers when the drivers are coming and plan tp come back when they do.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]