Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Something(s) Embarrassing about yourself
12-09-2009, 04:48 AM
Something(s) Embarrassing about yourself
I thought it would be fun to tell something Embarrassing about yourself, or something you might consider embarrassing but other people might think it ok. It could be something that you did once or something you do on a daily basis (maybe you watch Sesame Street all the time) Anyways people are free to tell what ever they want, whatever they think is funny. Just thought it would be fun. Since it's my idea, i will start.

I have 3

My last day of highschool the entire class skipped, got drunk and went swimming. I wasn't there the day before so i wasn't perpared for the swimming part of it. Anyways, after too many drinks i decided it was time to go for a dip. We were at a beach and there was a floating dock a ways out. So off comes ever everything but my boxers. In i go. So i swim out to the dock and then get on it. Well i was really skinny back then and normally insecure had it not been for the booze. These two girls just kept laughing uncontrolably and then my guy friends looked at me and did the same.....apparently it's not a good idea to swim in thin white boxer shorts! lol..who knew? lol..the best was they had letter fluer du lis(sp) on them which is on the flag for Quebec. So i was wearing see through French underwear lol.

This next story happened when i was about 10. My aunt and i went to a water park in London Ontario called Wally World. They always tell you to go feet first but i didn't listen and i went down head first and didn't have my bathing suit tied like it should be and all you could see is me going down and it was one of those really long straight ones. I lost the shorts right away and all anyone saw was this white butt flying down and the next two A holes after me didn't grab the bathing suit (i guess i wouldn't have either lol) So there i am at the bottom in like 4 feet of water waiting for someone to bring me my bathing suit and finally some one did.

Alright, this to me is my most embarrassing. this is one of the ones where i said some people might not think it is at all but i do. I watch a decent amount of tv. Nascar is number 1 and i do watch other sports all the time like Hockey,football and UFC..you know guy stuff...yes girls watch too i know, i'm trying to macho myself i bit here ok lol. My wife made a bet with me that if i sat down and watched a certain show with her for 3 days hat i would be watching that same show 3 years later. I called this show all kinds of names, stupid, retarted and any other name you can think of. The bet was that if i won she would have to do dishes for an entire month no matter how bad they got. If she won I would have to do them. Now all i had to do is watch this stupid show with her for 3 days and then not watch it for 2 weeks, simple i got it, it's in the bag,she's doing the dishes for a month and i can be as messy as i want ! lo..well i lost and i'm sad to say that after more then 3 years i know way more then i care to admit about Stephano Dimera,Sammy Brady and the rest of them on stupid Days of our Lives! lol. In my defence though those shows are evil, they hook you and the way there always to be continued as far as i'm concerned i'm still watching the same show my wife sat me down and bet me with 5 years ago it just NEVER ends! lol. I just want to know what happens and they NEVER get to that part lol.

So those are my stories i hope there embarrassing enough lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2009, 02:41 PM
RE: Something(s) Embarrassing about yourself
lol I enjoyed reading them, thanks for sharing!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2009, 04:31 PM
i texted this guy i like last year on thanksgiving, and like i told him tht it meant to go to my aunt. funny enough, my aunt was in the next room. and i even said who it was and told him that my friend said that that was his number. totally embarrassing. he knew i wasnt with my friend. he knew i was with my family but anyways u'd think that would ruin any chance i had with him but he forgot and we talk every once in a while. Big Grin <3

also in english my shoe rubbed against my desk and it made a farting noise, my face turned bright red but they blammed a guy who was sitting in front of me lawlz!

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
12-10-2009, 05:41 AM
I can't think of any thing embarrssing this late at night lol
12-10-2009, 05:57 AM
(12-09-2009 04:31 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  i texted this guy i like last year on thanksgiving, and like i told him tht it meant to go to my aunt. funny enough, my aunt was in the next room. and i even said who it was and told him that my friend said that that was his number. totally embarrassing. he knew i wasnt with my friend. he knew i was with my family but anyways u'd think that would ruin any chance i had with him but he forgot and we talk every once in a while. Big Grin <3

also in english my shoe rubbed against my desk and it made a farting noise, my face turned bright red but they blammed a guy who was sitting in front of me lawlz!

OMG! too funny! lol

12-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Hmmm, lets see. Its not so much about me, but my sister.

We were in the car driving home from dinner one night and me and my family got on the topic of high school and drugs. I talked about how this one kid did all these kinds of drugs then one day ODed on coke. My sister perks up and says so whats wrong with that? I i like coke..... that had to have been about the funniest thing i had ever heard. she doesn't live it down.
12-14-2009, 07:20 PM
These are so so so funny. You guys are too much :]

Here's my story:
When I was in the 6th grade, I was shy and I kept to myself. And I was only er....4'5''? I was walking (actually more like skipping) down the concrete stairs and I slipped on a banana peel, landed on my butt, and kept falling down the stairs! They called the nurse with a wheelchair and everything. Turns out I had broken my tail bone.
I feel like I'm the only person besides a cartoon character who can say that they have injured themselves with a banana peel.

Hope that's funny enough :]
12-16-2009, 03:18 AM
That's great Priyanka

12-16-2009, 03:38 AM
This is not really about me but i felt embarrassed lol.

We were trying to get rid of are dog and we had someone come over and he was leting her jump on him and she took peeded on over him it was funny tho
12-20-2009, 11:01 AM
(12-16-2009 03:18 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  That's great Priyanka

Hahahhaha. Thanks. Gosh :/ I'm going to regret saying that in a while.
12-20-2009, 02:25 PM
(12-14-2009 07:20 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  These are so so so funny. You guys are too much :]

Here's my story:
When I was in the 6th grade, I was shy and I kept to myself. And I was only er....4'5''? I was walking (actually more like skipping) down the concrete stairs and I slipped on a banana peel, landed on my butt, and kept falling down the stairs! They called the nurse with a wheelchair and everything. Turns out I had broken my tail bone.
I feel like I'm the only person besides a cartoon character who can say that they have injured themselves with a banana peel.

Hope that's funny enough :]

thats actually pretty funny! like 2yrs ago on my first day of 7th grade i tripped down the stairs and landed on some poor 6th grader. im a very tall girl so i was about 5'6'' in 7th grade. so i squashed him lol. then 3 seconds later my friend jordan fell on a 6th grader too, and shes like the same height i was back then lol. the 6th graders were all short lol. poor kids

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
12-24-2009, 01:13 AM
I fall down and up stairs alot...
Embarassing enough ^-^

I also run into wall, door frames, tables that hit you right in the knee cap, and I have no center of gravity!

^-^;

[Image: Photo31.jpg]
That's my kitty Mr. Utley
12-24-2009, 09:01 PM
(12-24-2009 01:13 AM)AndiClemmens Wrote:  I also run into wall, door frames, tables that hit you right in the knee cap, and I have no center of gravity!

Haha, I'm at least lucky that I have good balance :]
01-05-2010, 01:41 AM
alright I'll jump on mine...i had a tutor named Jeremy for school and I also had a friend...well, somewhat of a friend, I wouldn't talk to him unless I like see him in person since I worked with him and his name is Jeremy too. We worked for the Harrisburg Senators which is the double A affiliate of the Washington Nationals. So I had to put Jeremy(work) and Jeremy TUTOR in my phone so I wouldn't mess it up. So Jeremy(tutor) calls me and i was in class so I let it go...but then I go to call back, and usually I double check to make sure its the tutor...well i didn't this time, so here i am waiting him to pick up...then i hear...."Hello", so I think, wow that doesn't sound like Jeremy...i look at it...and I'm thinking OH CRAP...how do I play that off....so i say "hey jeremy, are you at school?" "Yep", "oh, sorry for the random call, but i was wondering do you know it the senators are hiring for ticket office?" "not sure, you'd have to call them" "OH Ok, thanks for the help, sorry for the random call."

SAVED haha

~Matt
[Image: logano2.jpg]
01-05-2010, 11:32 AM
(12-24-2009 01:13 AM)AndiClemmens Wrote:  I fall down and up stairs alot...
Embarassing enough ^-^

I also run into wall, door frames, tables that hit you right in the knee cap, and I have no center of gravity!

^-^;

I ran into a glass door at my grandpa's funeral when I was really little. Wasn't one of my better moments...
01-05-2010, 07:09 PM
(01-05-2010 11:32 AM)SummerDreyer Wrote:  I ran into a glass door at my grandpa's funeral when I was really little. Wasn't one of my better moments...

Ouch...I'm sorry to hear that :/
01-05-2010, 07:46 PM
(01-05-2010 07:09 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  Ouch...I'm sorry to hear that :/

lol I've probably done more embarrassing things than that, but that one stuck with me.... probably because it was the most painful! lol!
01-06-2010, 10:01 AM
(12-24-2009 01:13 AM)AndiClemmens Wrote:  I fall down and up stairs alot...
Embarassing enough ^-^

^-^;

I used to try and jump down the entire flight of stairs in my basement when i was little..maybe 20 steps..i almost broke my leg once. I used to swing off my moms plants too

01-06-2010, 05:01 PM
(01-06-2010 10:01 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I used to try and jump down the entire flight of stairs in my basement when i was little..maybe 20 steps..i almost broke my leg once. I used to swing off my moms plants too

I did that too! I used to think I could fly...I was weird.
01-06-2010, 07:10 PM
When I was younger I used to climb the sides of doors and go up to the top. Hard to explain but this video does a good job of it, though I don't think it was very embarrassing.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2010, 12:09 AM
(01-06-2010 07:10 PM)Jean Wrote:  When I was younger I used to climb the sides of doors and go up to the top. Hard to explain but this video does a good job of it, though I don't think it was very embarrassing.

Haha, you were like a monkey! :]
02-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Haha my sister did that too