Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something is wrong Between Logano and ZIPPY
06-10-2011, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 05:46 AM by SlicedBreadHD20.)
Something is wrong Between Logano and ZIPPY
I am not 1 to spread "Rumor's"

I meet Joey at the HD Store and I watched " Zippy" and when the fans where at the Table.

Like always........Joey was extremly Nice......Talking to his fans.....Taking Pictures with his fans......Answering questions.

Zippy looked like he was "mad at the world".I don't recall him once saying hi or smiling at his fans.

This is the Kicker.......I am waiting in line watching Joey talking to Zip on and off and not once did he look at him or not once did he even speak.......To Him.

I am speehless watching this happen.....I have been to signings before when the crew chief will be with the driver and for this to happen........Something is wrong.

I just don't think these 2 guys connect....I have been saying that for awhile.Sense last year.

Don't be surprize if there is some kind of switch or Gibbs brings somebody in before the season is over.

Joey is to talented and for him to struggle,,,,Like he his.....Something isn't working between Joey and ZIP.

Week after week,He is dropping to the back.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2011, 03:55 PM
RE: Something is wrong Between Logano and ZIPPY
yeah something need to change NOW

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
06-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Zip looked like he wanted to tear down a building.....He wanted no part of the apperance and from the looks of it...He wanted no part of "Joey"

I can see if maybe he was having a bad day....But that doesn't excuse the fact you completely blow off your the driver...Like that....

I don't even know why Joey kept talking to him...He blew him of the entire time.....Didn't even look at him...Once.
06-10-2011, 04:14 PM
If I noticed that I am sure somebody else did......Sooner or later the Media will find out.....I just hope Gibbs does something soon.

I wonder who called Joey back onto the track....When Stewart and Jr came in...He could of had a top 8-10 car...Bone head move.
06-10-2011, 04:39 PM
I hope no one blames Zip for joeys bad season, Don't forget Zip is a two time Champ with Stewart.

They had a wonderful ending to last season. This season has had noting but bad luck.
06-11-2011, 01:58 AM
This season has nothing to do with Zip or Joey...they both done great, just awful bad luck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2011, 06:55 AM
I agree something has to change. Bad luck is part of it but the cars haven't been good lately. Joey is a good driver, Zippy is a 2 time champion CC so we know they both can get it done. They have the equipment and the organization. Home Depot will decide what is going to happen as it is there dollars out every week and I am sure they dont like being 23.
I wasn't at the appearance so I can't talk to that but I do know we need spme better performances by the whole team including Joey.
06-11-2011, 06:39 PM
(06-11-2011 01:58 AM)trmb1d Wrote:  This season has nothing to do with Zip or Joey...they both done great, just awful bad luck.
There's more going on...Then just Bad luck....Crew chief's do not ignore there driver...Like that......

Listen to Joey and Zip when there at the "Race track",You will see they just don't connect....I am sorry Zip needs to go.
06-12-2011, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 05:20 PM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
(06-11-2011 06:39 PM)SlicedBreadHD20 Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 01:58 AM)trmb1d Wrote:  This season has nothing to do with Zip or Joey...they both done great, just awful bad luck.
There's more going on...Then just Bad luck....Crew chief's do not ignore there driver...Like that......

Listen to Joey and Zip when there at the "Race track",You will see they just don't connect....I am sorry Zip needs to go.

I'm on the fence about this, lets face it, Joey's only win is because of Zippy and today i heard him refer to Joey as "little buddy" so it doesn't seem that bad however i still think Dave Rogers would be better with Joey and Zippy with Kyle Busch who is a lot like a young Tony.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]