Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So annoying (to me)
05-31-2010, 04:59 PM
So annoying (to me)
Anybody else gettin tired of Joey being wrecked at the end of the race so he doesn't win *cough* Harvick *cough* Biffle *cough* Kyle. Just saying. hes had a few in the bag and then he gets wrecked. Angry And anybody know why Coach keeps taking him out of the car while he's in Championship contention in the Nationwide Series. GRRRR! this aggravates me so much. theres too little Joey in nascar right now. Dodgy i think Coach should put him in for a whole season and let him win a Championship or 2. Wink but on the bright side hes beatin Kyle and Denny most of the time during the Cup races. Big Grin

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2010, 08:02 PM
RE: So annoying (to me)
tht aggrivates me soo much tooo i hate seeing him get wrecked when hes most likely gonna win. on the other hand i do feel joey should focus more on the cup side rather than the nationwide side. maybe Gibbs sees it as i do, sure joeys good in Nationwide, hes proven that. but maybe he feels that joey has alot of potential on the cup side and is trying to heelp him get more educated in driving a cup car then a nationwide car. so maybe then he can steal some championships from Jimmie in the not too distant futureSmile

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
06-06-2010, 10:20 PM
^ sounds like a plan to me! Big Grin

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
06-07-2010, 03:23 PM
it makes me so mad >Sad he's so close then harvick and biffle ruin it then they talk about not getting respect...well respect joey
06-07-2010, 05:32 PM
exactly. "race unto others as you would want them to race unto you" is what i always say! Smile

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
06-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Hahahah that's a good one!!
06-17-2010, 08:16 PM
i <3 saying that! then i get weird looks at the track when i say that around certain drivers fans.... Wink

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
07-08-2010, 01:29 AM
I am right there with ya! Joey deserves some respect!
07-08-2010, 02:52 AM
You know your right Loganogirl! he does deserve some respect

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!