Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snow
11-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Snow
I woke up to a bit of snow but then it all melted away and it's still snowing but not sticking I hope it doesn't and does lol.

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2009, 04:22 PM
RE: Snow
Haha, wow. I got snow here about a month ago.
Find all posts by this user
11-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Snow looks pretty, but I'd rather be in warm and sunny weather Big Grin
11-13-2009, 05:20 PM
I would love to see snow! Your lucky. Liveing in Florida noting close to snow comes around here
11-14-2009, 12:57 PM
it hasnt snowed in NY yet, but i LOVE IT but i love warm weather more

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
11-14-2009, 02:13 PM
This winter it's going to be a killer for me because I don't own winter boots. At Wal-mart in order for me to get a good pair it's between 50-60 and I can't afford that so I just may buy a pair of guy winter boots their's is so much cheaper than ours It's so not fair how your guys get it cheaper than us I swear their being racist lol. We have a bit of snow on our grass looks like maybe less than an inch, I don't think I saw snow on the roads so I should be good in shoes still.

11-14-2009, 04:40 PM
It's 77°F here right now.
11-14-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm a huge fan of snow. I'm a skiier so, I'm on the slopes atleast twice a week in the winter :]
11-14-2009, 08:18 PM
thats soo cool Smile i want to ski lol

11-14-2009, 08:39 PM
It's so amazing. A big ski mountain is about 30 minutes from my house. And it's so easy to go right after school and ski until late late late at night :] Night skiing is so nice. Much more fun.
11-14-2009, 10:34 PM
(11-14-2009 08:39 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  It's so amazing. A big ski mountain is about 30 minutes from my house. And it's so easy to go right after school and ski until late late late at night :] Night skiing is so nice. Much more fun.

Your so lucky to be able to go sking like that after school!. But how do you go sking in the Mountains when it is dark?
11-14-2009, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2009 11:24 PM by Priyanka.)
(11-14-2009 10:34 PM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Your so lucky to be able to go sking like that after school!. But how do you go sking in the Mountains when it is dark?

Night skiing. They have tons of lights all down the mountain, you can see where you're going. Just not as many people do the whole night skiing thing. And when you're on top of the mountain in the night, wow. The view is amazing. The starlit sky. The lights from the city near by. It's unbelievably gorgeous.

(Post # 666 - How akkkkwarddddd.)
11-15-2009, 02:25 PM
(11-14-2009 11:22 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-14-2009 10:34 PM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Your so lucky to be able to go sking like that after school!. But how do you go sking in the Mountains when it is dark?

Night skiing. They have tons of lights all down the mountain, you can see where you're going. Just not as many people do the whole night skiing thing. And when you're on top of the mountain in the night, wow. The view is amazing. The starlit sky. The lights from the city near by. It's unbelievably gorgeous.

Sounds gorgeous take some pic's for us the next time you go.

11-15-2009, 03:27 PM
(11-15-2009 02:25 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Sounds gorgeous take some pic's for us the next time you go.

Sure! I will :]
11-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Ok I just didn't want to reply as ok so that sounds good looking forwarding to see them.

11-17-2009, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 04:19 AM by JoeyLoganoFan.)

Oh okay i would of never knew you could even ski at night!, I think that would be a blast to sounds very sweet and as far as the starlit sky must be really cool i think it be awsome see a meteor shower from it since your not in a middle of a city!
(11-15-2009 02:25 PM)Cassey Wrote:  

Sounds gorgeous take some pic's for us the next time you go.

(11-15-2009 03:27 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-15-2009 02:25 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Sounds gorgeous take some pic's for us the next time you go.

Sure! I will :]

Yep pictures would be very nice to see! Smile
11-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Last winter we hit temps of -34 and our snow banks were as high as 60 feet in some areas and we have trucks routinely have to come in and remove them.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
11-17-2009, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 04:11 PM by Priyanka.)
(11-17-2009 04:18 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Oh okay i would of never knew you could even ski at night!, I think that would be a blast to sounds very sweet and as far as the starlit sky must be really cool i think it be awsome see a meteor shower from it since your not in a middle of a city!

Yeah. Wasn't there a meteor shower last night too? Would've been a good day. But, I don't think there's enough snow yet on the ground at the mountain :[ So sad!
(11-17-2009 05:24 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Last winter we hit temps of -34 and our snow banks were as high as 60 feet in some areas and we have trucks routinely have to come in and remove them.

Oh wow! That's so much snow! We don't get that much snow here. We had a very bad ice storm last winter though. I went without power for 2 weeks. SO COLD. It was awful. Power lines went down. Trees crashed on houses. My neighboor's new BMW in the garage was CRUSHED by a big tree between our houses.
11-17-2009, 04:22 PM
(11-17-2009 04:10 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  Oh wow! That's so much snow! We don't get that much snow here. We had a very bad ice storm last winter though. I went without power for 2 weeks. SO COLD. It was awful. Power lines went down. Trees crashed on houses. My neighboor's new BMW in the garage was CRUSHED by a big tree between our houses.

OMG I think I would cry if my new BMW was crushed by a Tree Sad
11-17-2009, 04:29 PM
aww jean, lol

11-17-2009, 05:08 PM
(11-17-2009 04:10 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-17-2009 04:18 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Oh okay i would of never knew you could even ski at night!, I think that would be a blast to sounds very sweet and as far as the starlit sky must be really cool i think it be awsome see a meteor shower from it since your not in a middle of a city!

Yeah. Wasn't there a meteor shower last night too? Would've been a good day. But, I don't think there's enough snow yet on the ground at the mountain :[ So sad!
(11-17-2009 05:24 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Last winter we hit temps of -34 and our snow banks were as high as 60 feet in some areas and we have trucks routinely have to come in and remove them.

Oh wow! That's so much snow! We don't get that much snow here. We had a very bad ice storm last winter though. I went without power for 2 weeks. SO COLD. It was awful. Power lines went down. Trees crashed on houses. My neighboor's new BMW in the garage was CRUSHED by a big tree between our houses.

Wow 2 weeks with out power when its that cold? I would hate that. Wow i feel sorry for the people with the BMW
11-18-2009, 07:03 AM
OMG I think I would cry if my new BMW was crushed by a Tree Sad
[/quote]

That's a car you won't see where i live unless your just passing through, My brother had a Porshe which was pretty cool and we see some trans Ams and some Corvette here and there but rarely do you see high end cars, the reason is because our roads are so bad nobody wants to drive there expensive cars on them and then it's winter. When i say are roads are bad i mean BAD like 6 inch pothole on our main streets bad! I still think there's a conspiracy in my city because there's loads of auto dealers and garages and bad roads so i think who ever is in charge of the roads is working with the garages so that the citys crappy roads destroy our cars and we have to go to the garages to fix them.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]