After
Either one is fine.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small Change
12-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Small Change
I just made a small change that basically means less scrolling down. And also reordered the sections and moved "introduce yourself" as the first forum section. I think its for the better, but if the general feeling is that it made it worse I can revert back. Let me know.

Also feedback on order of the sections would be welcome.

Before: [Image: beforeuk.jpg]

After:
[Image: aftergm.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2009, 02:10 PM
RE: Small Change
Hey Jean.
I see what you were trying to fix...but somehow I think it's a little more confusing now. I liked how things were broken down before. It was a lot more scrolling, but it was organized which made sense to me.
How about keeping it the way it was before, but moving the 'Racing Talk' from the 'General Discussion' to the 'Joey Logano Message Board'. And maybe rename the 'Joey Logano Message Board' to 'NASCAR Discussions'.
That's just my opinion. I wonder what others think.
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Poll is up so vote if you can please.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2010, 10:01 AM
I voted for "after" but i'm not fussy. The thing for me is it just falls together nicely. The first thing you should always do is introduce yourself especially for new fans coming in. I find under the old format fans would have to be told to do so because the first post they would make would be in the sprint cup topic. Not that it makes much of a difference really whether a person posts and then introduces themselves after but it just makes sense to do it the other way. It's like sitting down and having dessert before your main course sure there's nothing saying you can't do it but we all know the proper way.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user