Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Schedule?
02-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Schedule?
Im just wondering if anyone knows anything about when we may find out which races Joey will be racing in Nationwide and trucks?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Schedule?
I don't know when but his schedule for Nationwide and Trucks will be posted on the official site once its finalized. They are still working in the final details.
02-08-2013, 04:40 PM
He's racing trucks this year?!

I Heart this guy! #22 FOREVER!
[Image: tb2_logano022113_10312428.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
02-08-2013, 04:45 PM
(02-08-2013 04:40 PM)kjgluvs22 Wrote:  He's racing trucks this year?!

yup with Brad Keselowski Racing
02-08-2013, 05:58 PM
(02-08-2013 12:50 PM)Jean Wrote:  I don't know when but his schedule for Nationwide and Trucks will be posted on the official site once its finalized. They are still working in the final details.

Okay thanks.. I noticed if you google Joey Logano, at the top of the results it has results of the past few nns races, and says his next race is the Drive for COPD 300 on Feb 23rd.. which to me means he will be in the nationwide race at daytona..so i thought maybe there was a list of a few he'll be in or something.. guess it wont be too long now though eh?
02-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Anytime.

I see what you are saying now. What you are seeing though is what Google is posting which is not the official information. It should be out soon on his website. What it should say on Google is that his next race is The Sprint Unlimited. The NASCAR data box from Google can be wrong from time to time.
02-08-2013, 08:14 PM
(02-08-2013 06:51 PM)Jean Wrote:  Anytime.

I see what you are saying now. What you are seeing though is what Google is posting which is not the official information. It should be out soon on his website. What it should say on Google is that his next race is The Sprint Unlimited. The NASCAR data box from Google can be wrong from time to time.

Okay, you have a good point anyway in that it should say the Sprint Unlimited. Just found that weird for that to say that when the schedule isnt out yet..

On another note.. does anyone know how many years Joeys contract with Penske is for? I know its not released or not hat I can find but who knows if someone has inside info lol.. I know its at least 2 but all they keep saying is "multi-year"..so im thinkin either 2, 3, or 4 years...hopefully 4!!
02-08-2013, 08:50 PM
If I was to make an informed guess, I'd say at least 4. I thinks that's kind of the standard.

I Heart this guy! #22 FOREVER!
[Image: tb2_logano022113_10312428.jpg]
02-08-2013, 09:18 PM
somewhere around 2-5

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
02-08-2013, 11:25 PM
(02-08-2013 08:14 PM)SlicedBread22 Wrote:  

Okay, you have a good point anyway in that it should say the Sprint Unlimited. Just found that weird for that to say that when the schedule isnt out yet..

On another note.. does anyone know how many years Joeys contract with Penske is for? I know its not released or not hat I can find but who knows if someone has inside info lol.. I know its at least 2 but all they keep saying is "multi-year"..so im thinkin either 2, 3, or 4 years...hopefully 4!!

I thought I read somewhere earlier that it was a two year contract. Don't hold me to that however.

[Image: 55zjt.png]
02-09-2013, 09:47 AM
(02-08-2013 11:25 PM)JLO22 Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 08:14 PM)SlicedBread22 Wrote:  

I thought I read somewhere earlier that it was a two year contract. Don't hold me to that however.

Ive only seen "multi-year" contract, if u can find where u read that can u post the link on here please?
02-09-2013, 01:47 PM
This just occured to me.

Shell/Pennzoil was listed as the primary sponsor of the #22 for the majority of the races this season BEFORE it was announced that they signed a multi-year extension to sponsor Joey.
Now I have no proof of this claim but with that evidence I believe that the new contract extension does not start until this year is over. Which (to me sounds like it) means that Shell/Pennzoil will be sponsoring Joey for "multiple years" AFTER the 2013 season.
Which leads me to believe that Joeys contract with Penske Racing is for AT LEAST 3 years.

Any thoughts?
02-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Whatever it is, let's just cheer him on for a wonderful season with lots of wins and making it into the Chase...gws
02-09-2013, 06:56 PM
(02-09-2013 03:55 PM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  Whatever it is, let's just cheer him on for a wonderful season with lots of wins and making it into the Chase...gws

Absolutely.. I just had this conversation with someone lol I dont doubt at all that he will have a long and prosperous career with Penske Racing. Im pretty much just curious how long they initially signed him for.
02-09-2013, 07:19 PM
We are going to a Daytona 500 house party to watch the race, wearing T-shirt, hat, pin, sunglasses, necklace even tho they all say #20. I will take the two cars I have and I made up a picture frame with Joey picture from NASCAR Illustrated, last months, at least he is in his yellow suit. He has the greatest smile, as always, in that picture, We are all bringing our driver's gear for decorations on the tables etc. Haahahahahaah we are all only in our 60's and 70's,,,,kids at heart.....gws