Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Richmond
09-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Richmond
Well the day has come at last for Joey to Debut! I am super excited! Big Grin Hopefully they are able to get qualifying in, because of the hurricane that might be coming.

Joey was 10th fastest in the final practice session!! Big Grin Cool, Guess who was behind him? Kyle busch Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
RE: Richmond
I am really hoping they get qualifying in, its already raining Sad

It would suck tremendously if Logano is not able to get a chance to qualifying for the richmond race.
Find all posts by this user
09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Sad news Sad

I am really sad over this Sad

The only good news is that he will be starting on the pole in the nationwide race.
09-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Well if Hanna wasn't affecting the area Joey would have qualified in the top 20 for sure. Oh well... sometimes there are things that are out of our control. But at least there's next weekend. Smile

**SLICED BREAD FOR LIFE**
09-06-2008, 09:36 PM
I honestly thought he was going to be in the top 5, he was going to be the last car to roll off the grid.

My friend has this crazy theory, that Joey is going to start in the number 96 car, and that they will take the current number 02 car, and repaint it to be the number 96. But I doubt that lol.
09-07-2008, 09:48 AM
That's a shame he didn't get to run that 02 car. I had him running well but staying away from other Gibbs cars. I figured him for a solid Top 10 and maybe a Top 5 if other JGR Drivers are not around.

I'm feeling pretty strong about Denny Hamlin. He almost won early this year and this is Home Track for him and he would really like a win in Richmond.

I can picture Joey jumping in the 96.

peace and enjoy the race
mike
09-07-2008, 10:15 AM
I am also feeling strong about Denny Hamlin, as he is my pick to win the race. If I had a second choice, it would be Kyle Busch.

However, I have a feeling that the finishing order will be,
1. Denny Hamlin.
2. Kyle Busch

If joey doesn't jump in today, I believe he will run the 02 car at New Hampshire and not the 96 as previously scheduled.
09-07-2008, 10:24 AM
I am with you guys, I like Denny Hamlin's chances this weekend, but I have a gut feeling that Carl Edwards is going to pick up the victory tonight. But it would not surprise me at all if Hamlin or Busch took the victory.
09-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey and NASCAR has all the in car stuff Free this week. I think Fed/Ex pays for people to have Denny's Race View each week which is cool but this week the in car scanners and everything is free.

To me and a pretty new fan I have learned a lot when you can hear and se that stuff. I'll have this Laptop on a TV try next to me as I watch the race with the sound up.

Check it out.
09-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Ah I didn't notice that! Very nice! Smile