Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Received my first year,Fan packW
05-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Received my first year,Fan packW
Wow i was alittle surprized,They included a 20 gift card for HD,The free hair cut is ok,Bad part is there's none around hear,Oh well.

The autograph 8 bye 10 card,Was pretty neat.

Diffently worth the 30 bucks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2010, 01:05 PM
RE: Received my first year,Fan packW
Enjoy. The package gets better year after year but for me its all about having the fan club card in the wallet showing the support of our boy!!!
05-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Ya that was pretty neat,The fan card,Is in my wallet.

I should of joined,Last year,But for some reason,I never got around to doing it.

Wish my wife would sit down and watch a race with me lol.
05-10-2010, 03:49 PM
That's actually a pretty good deal! You spend $30 bucks. Get $20 back in a gift card and a $7 haircut. That leaves $3 for the autograph! Definitely worth it. I might have to check it out :]
05-18-2010, 10:05 AM
I received my first year package two weeks ago. It is great, can't wait to wear the Hat to the Loudon,NH race in June. I got a Rookie pin on E-bay to put on the hat and now I am going to send away for the NASCAR pin to also put on the hat. I see Edwards in the ads telling you to Put your pin on !!!! Am pleasantly surprised that you can order your Year 2, 3 & 4 as soon as you want, as long as they are done in rotation. That is a good plan, you don't have to wait a whole year to get more Joey goodies.....It is sunny and blue sky in Vermont today...Gail
05-18-2010, 10:08 AM
(05-08-2010 01:29 PM)SlicedBreadHD20 Wrote:  Ya that was pretty neat,The fan card,Is in my wallet.

I should of joined,Last year,But for some reason,I never got around to doing it.

Wish my wife would sit down and watch a race with me lol.
05-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I never watched a race in my life until my husband won the Daytona all-expense paid trip in Feb. Once I was there, I was bitten by the BUG. Now, I watch every weekend and during the week also, the Chef, the Talent show, etc. Have enjoyed all the NASCAR hall of Fame shows, some very interesting history. If you live near a track, get your wife over there just once, that may do the trick. Get her to watch the Hall of Fame Inductions this weekend, Sunday.....Gail.....
05-23-2010, 02:22 PM
(05-18-2010 10:11 AM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  I never watched a race in my life until my husband won the Daytona all-expense paid trip in Feb. Once I was there, I was bitten by the BUG. Now, I watch every weekend and during the week also, the Chef, the Talent show, etc. Have enjoyed all the NASCAR hall of Fame shows, some very interesting history. If you live near a track, get your wife over there just once, that may do the trick. Get her to watch the Hall of Fame Inductions this weekend, Sunday.....Gail.....

Hey, settle down here. I am Vermont's #1 fan for JoeyBig Grin. Glad to finally see another Vermonter here on the site. I have been a fan of Joey's for a long time. I remember when I wore my hat to Loudon 3 years ago I had people coming to me and asking me where I got it. Joey was a fresh new face then and now it is nice to see so many new fans. where it proudly
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM
(05-23-2010 02:22 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  
(05-18-2010 10:11 AM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  I never watched a race in my life until my husband won the Daytona all-expense paid trip in Feb. Once I was there, I was bitten by the BUG. Now, I watch every weekend and during the week also, the Chef, the Talent show, etc. Have enjoyed all the NASCAR hall of Fame shows, some very interesting history. If you live near a track, get your wife over there just once, that may do the trick. Get her to watch the Hall of Fame Inductions this weekend, Sunday.....Gail.....

Hey, settle down here. I am Vermont's #1 fan for JoeyBig Grin. Glad to finally see another Vermonter here on the site. I have been a fan of Joey's for a long time. I remember when I wore my hat to Loudon 3 years ago I had people coming to me and asking me where I got it. Joey was a fresh new face then and now it is nice to see so many new fans. where it proudly
05-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Ha Ha Ha 20forLogano, I got the Name first,,,,,,but will share it with you.....I will be the Old Lady, I assume you will be the hot young chick, according to your picture, I can't compete with you on that line, maybe 40 years ago.....anyway, June is coming fast, hope it doesn't rain in NH again.
Take care, Gail
05-30-2010, 01:55 PM
(05-25-2010 11:24 PM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  Ha Ha Ha 20forLogano, I got the Name first,,,,,,but will share it with you.....I will be the Old Lady, I assume you will be the hot young chick, according to your picture, I can't compete with you on that line, maybe 40 years ago.....anyway, June is coming fast, hope it doesn't rain in NH again.
Take care, Gail

Nah, I am a 35 year old married man I just think Erin Andrews is beautiful and she is a sports reporterSmile
Yes, the last 2 June races have been rain shortened so lets hope we see all sun. If the weather stays like it is we should be in outstanding shapeWink
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22forLogano's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-30-2010)
05-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Ha ha ha,,,20For,,,,the joke is on me, I didn't know that was Erin Andrews,,,,,,,how did you like her on Dancing with the Stars??? She was pretty terrific, her partner is really a hot hunk a hunk of dancing mad-man,,,,,,hehehehehe,,,,,GWS Vermont#1Fan,,,,,did you tell me what town you are in here in Vermont?
06-01-2010, 07:59 PM
I thought she did well and my wife thinks Max is a hottie as wellSmile I live in Grand Isle. What parts are you from?
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22forLogano's post:
Vermont#1Fan (06-02-2010)
06-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Wow: We are neighbors,,,,I am in Stowe....for 20 years, but from Westfield, Ma originally. We tour the islands every now and then, it is a great place. Gail Vermont#1FanCool