Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quoted in An Article!
08-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Quoted in An Article!
Looks like this website was quoted in another Article out on the web, looks like we are getting popular Big Grin Awesome!!!

Article Quoted on: http://www.thatsracin.com/115/story/15286.html

Quote:"Joey was having a decent run," it said on his fan site, "but after being taken out by Robby Gordon on the track, Joey would finish in the 33rd position, and getting his 2nd career DNF in the nationwide series."

They got the quote from the Nationwide Race Recap that I wrote: http://www.gojoeylogano.com/nationwide/z...sults.html

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2009, 02:54 AM
RE: Quoted in An Article!
I don't want to brag Jean but all this attention and popularity started to happen after i registered lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2009, 02:56 AM
(08-11-2009 02:54 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I don't want to brag Jean but all this attention and popularity started to happen after i registered lol

Hey, that's fine with me Big Grin Whatever it is you are doing is working Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Oh my gosh, Jean! I'm so happy for you.

Just a matter of weeks until Joey's got: GoJoeyLogano.com on the back of his fire-suit. One day. One day.
08-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Ahhh! Thats so awesome. If this site makes it on to the back of his fire suit that would be insane!