Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500(k) - Race Talk
11-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500(k) - Race Talk
This weekend, Joey Logano will have to pull off the "win and your in" feat at Phoenix International Raceway to advance to the final four at Homestead. Can he do it? He's a two-time NXS winner at the track.

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU FEELING ABOUT PHOENIX KNOWING IT IS A “MUST WIN” FOR YOU TO MAKE THE CHAMPIONSHIP 4 AT HOMESTEAD?

“I was definitely disappointed with Texas, but sometimes you just have to roll with the punches in this sport. This is the hand that we are dealt right now. We will be ready because this team is strong. We are going to do what we do. I know that is an overused phrase by this team, but that’s our motto. We aren’t going to change what we normally do. We are going to approach this weekend like we did in the previous 34 races this year. If we had finished second at Texas, we would be in the same boat going into Phoenix. So we are just going to go out there and try to win the race, something we try and do every weekend. I feel great about our chances at Phoenix though. Brad had a good test there and since I joined Penske, it has been a great race track for me. We will just see how the weekend all plays out.”

The Car:

[Image: 11017460_10153175744814390_3749246030834386737_o.jpg]

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500(k) - Race Talk
The 22 car paint scheme this weekend love it !!!! Good luck to joey logano today
11-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Rain rain go away
11-16-2015, 01:16 AM
What a load of bullshit

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
11-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Phoenix ending early because of the rain was heartbreaking ! Joey finished 3 rd but I hate seeing a race end early, we have stayed up later and with it being such a crucial race not to mention only one left until next season in sprint cup... it was all wrong.. left a bad taste ... heart break.. what might have been... Logano and his team worked so hard !!!!! They are the real champions to me !!!! I dont even care about homestead anymore .. kenseth played judge , jury, executioner , and its sickening. [/font]
[-] The following 2 users Like Lena's post:
jlogano22 (11-16-2015), Lug-Nut22 (11-16-2015)
11-17-2015, 12:35 PM
(11-16-2015 01:16 AM)jlogano22 Wrote:  What a load of bullshit
Joonyer dun wun gyes! Hes awsum, he dun beet Harveck!

Cheering on: Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott, JH Nemechek, Justin Allison, Will Power, Hélio Castroneves, Juan Pablo Montoya, Simon Pagenaud, Lewis Hamilton, and Bruno Senna.
11-17-2015, 12:37 PM
Seriously though, when the heck does it rain in the desert? Especially this one in the winter.

Cheering on: Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott, JH Nemechek, Justin Allison, Will Power, Hélio Castroneves, Juan Pablo Montoya, Simon Pagenaud, Lewis Hamilton, and Bruno Senna.
[-] The following 1 user Likes racefan22's post:
Lena (11-19-2015)
11-19-2015, 01:17 AM
(11-17-2015 12:37 PM)racefan22 Wrote:  Seriously though, when the heck does it rain in the desert? Especially this one in the winter.

I cannot believe this season I am so disturbed by kenseth changing the outcome that I can't concentrate. I always have withdrawals after race season and football gets me through but this new format and these cheaters ! I cant get over how well Logano and his team took matts actions at martinsville. Martinsville is one of my favorite tracks, its a driver's track, joey was leading because he is the best this season. I dont understand how they can let it go so easy, I'm a huge nascar fan and it's got me thinking W T F has happened????? Never seen championship robbed that way, it is devastating !!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lena's post:
Kelly (12-04-2015)
12-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Well Nascar screwed up again as usual. 93 laps to go with so much on the line. Well of course they really don't care the anointed Goober was in the lead, so to appease the natives as they feel he got screwed out of his "birthright" at Dega (even though Nascar gave him plenty of chances) this they feel will make the natives peaceful. 93 laps to go is a lot of racing, Logano surely was in the hunt to win. Of course it helped the feel good story of the P20 guy getting into the final. If the race had gone on and he dropped one position the poster child for the Chase mess, Kyle Busch would not be "The Champ" of the faux one race. What a crappy system. Kyle should not be the Champ and for those that tell me he should, you can pee on my leg and tell me it is raining, but I know different. I am fed up with this system, and the bs and hateful, deceitful, petty nonsense that happened this year, I will however always support Brad and Joey. Jesus Joe and his crew can screw. Toys whined to BZF and BZF loves a good story, he couldn't help but have the script leans towards the clown who relishes competing in the kiddy series. Toys engines couldn't handle the Hp for years, and this year they lowered it like the kiddy series and the writing was on the wall from there. Faux Champ, Faux Toys victory...what a contrived mess. WWE. Joey has been robbed two years in a row, the thru Champ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kelly's post:
Lug-Nut22 (12-05-2015)
12-05-2015, 12:01 AM
(11-19-2015 01:17 AM)Lena Wrote:  
(11-17-2015 12:37 PM)racefan22 Wrote:  Seriously though, when the heck does it rain in the desert? Especially this one in the winter.

I cannot believe this season I am so disturbed by kenseth changing the outcome that I can't concentrate. I always have withdrawals after race season and football gets me through but this new format and these cheaters ! I cant get over how well Logano and his team took matts actions at martinsville. Martinsville is one of my favorite tracks, its a driver's track, joey was leading because he is the best this season. I dont understand how they can let it go so easy, I'm a huge nascar fan and it's got me thinking W T F has happened????? Never seen championship robbed that way, it is devastating !!!!

I agree, I can't stand the last race at Richmond, as you know it is the BS time when they reset the teams every 3 races to make them equal when they are not. Logano was robbed, him and Roger showed way too much class. Why Ford is still there is a wonder, they get screwed at every turn. The garbage with Logano is by design with the older jerks, has been that way for years. He has a talent and they are worried. They are not champions or decent human beings. I am losing interest fast because of the nonsense and obvious favoritism and this petty/psycho garbage ala Kenseth. Nope, left a nasty taste in my mouth this year, I feel bad for the teams that worked their tales off and the final fixed race at Homestead says "you are the season long Champ", when in fact they are not, unless they put up numbers like Logano. Kyle Busch is the perfect example of why this system sucks. Brian France is clueless. Joey is all class, too much so.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kelly's post:
Lug-Nut22 (12-05-2015)
12-27-2015, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2015 03:57 AM by JoeyLogano22.)
Hello
I tried asking Brittany Lynn Logano on Facebook if she could let me meet her husband Joey Logano in USA but unfortunately she blocked me because she did not know that I wanted to have Joey Logano's autograph plus photos taken with Joey Logano. Anyone interested in donating to this great cause can do this on http://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/Sonal...BucketList
12-27-2015, 11:18 PM
How Can I Meet Joey Logano In USA
I have been trying to ask Joey Logano's wife Brittany Logano on Facebook to see if she can help me get to USA so I can have an autograph and photo session with Joey Logano in USA. But unfortunately she blocked me on Facebook because she did not know that I wanted to meet her husband Joey Logano in USA. Anyone have any ideas on how can I ask Joey Logano in USA? If you are interested in supporting this great cause, donate your money to http://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/Sonal...BucketList

Remember it is now or never till I get to USA to meet Joey Logano then have an autograph signed by Joey Logano and photos taken with Joey Logano!