Poll: did my friends husband cheat
Yes
No
I don't see the problem, its normal to spend the night with another women and leave your gf out in the cold
yes he did and she should get rid of him and have some fun
I'm sure they just talked..in their motel room. I'm sure there was a good excuse why he wouldn't answer the phone
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Personal opinion (nothing to do with racing)
11-22-2011, 07:43 AM
Personal opinion (nothing to do with racing)
Recently I had a talk with a friend who I think is in denial. She told me that one night last winter she was at a bar with her bf who is the guitarist for a lcal band. He ended up living with another women (the bartender)when my friend went home she said she saw their cars parked beside each other at a motel and to top it off he had turned his cell off so she couldn't call him and he had the only set of keys to get into their place. So on a cold winter night my friend had to break in to her own place while her bf was in a motel with another women. Now this friend is loyal to a fault and will probably be with this guy no matter what he does, she always makes excuses for hi in fact she thinks he didn't cheat on her, she said that the bartender was too young for him. I told her "if she is in a bar, then she is old enough to serve booze, then she is not too young. So did he cheat or not?

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2011, 05:24 PM
RE: Personal opinion (nothing to do with racing)
That dirty old scum-bag,,,,,she should ditch him but then,,,,,how many men are always faithful??????? gws
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
I would say cheated....
11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
What a jerk!!

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
11-23-2011, 01:34 AM
I should have said boyfriend in the title since they are not married. But they have been living together for the better part of 5 years and dating for 10

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]