Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PA Teen "First" To Smash iPad
04-09-2010, 05:02 AM
PA Teen "First" To Smash iPad
Quote:A Penn Hills, Pennsylvania teen is being called the ultimate "Apple Hater" after a video showing him smashing his brand new iPad went viral on YouTube.

19 year old Justin Kocott used the $500.00 he earned shoveling snow this winter to purchase the new gadget when it first went on sale Saturday, April 3rd.

The Penn Hills High School senior then promptly smashed his purchase with a baseball bat outside a Best Buy store.

Since then, hundreds of thousands of people have watched the YouTube video. When asked what his motivation was, Kocott only said he wanted to be the first person to smash an iPad.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2010, 10:45 PM
RE: PA Teen "First" To Smash iPad
This makes me sick. He needs a good butt whoopin'.

"His wife wears the firesuit in the family", Joey on Kevin Harvick
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2010, 03:23 PM
He spent $500 to do that? Um...I would not waste that much money only to do that. What a silly boy. Does he even know what you can do with $500! You can go to Vegas from Boston round-trip TWICE. You can go to London from Boston one-way. You can buy a whole bunch of clothes. A brand new laptop. 1/2 of your college textbooks. Go to 50 or more movies (depending on where you live). A whole lot of things.
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Oh my. Why? Why would you do that?
Find all posts by this user