Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Our very own Pugger21 on Trackside!
03-23-2013, 12:01 AM
Our very own Pugger21 on Trackside!
Looks like Pugger21's question made it onto the show! Congrats Pugger21!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: Our very own Pugger21 on Trackside!
Thanks! I was definitely excited. Shocked actually because I submit questions all the time. This was my first time being on there and Joey actually answered my question. So cool. Smile
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2013, 10:12 AM
Congrats Pugger
03-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Way to go Pugger,,,did anyone notice that Joey mentioned he was not single anymore, that he was once again dating his old girlfriend. He said something like, he wasn't sophisticated or worldly enough for her, but now he is???Something to that effect. I hope she is treating him OK,,,,he doesn't need some brainless Diva...gws
03-23-2013, 12:06 PM
(03-23-2013 10:42 AM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  Way to go Pugger,,,did anyone notice that Joey mentioned he was not single anymore, that he was once again dating his old girlfriend. He said something like, he wasn't sophisticated or worldly enough for her, but now he is???Something to that effect. I hope she is treating him OK,,,,he doesn't need some brainless Diva...gws

He's not with Sabrina anymore. He's with this Brittney girl. I added her on Facebook. Hoping for her response!

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]
03-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Congrats on that, Pugger21, that's so cool!!! And OMG I was soooooo upset when he started talking about his girlfriend. Ughhhhhhhhh. Crying Hahahaha, I'm ridiculous, I know. Anyways, yes, I agree, hope she's not a dumb princess type chick. I've noticed a lot of athletes date that stereotypical type of female and it's like, wtf??? Oh well, he's rich and famous; he can have whoever he wants. But hopefully he's smart and intuitive. Smile

I Heart this guy! #22 FOREVER!
[Image: tb2_logano022113_10312428.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes kjgluvs22's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (03-24-2013)