Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Joey for Halloween
09-23-2009, 10:39 AM
No Joey for Halloween
I was looking at the Nascar.com's Halloween suits and no Joey..lets think about this now..what are the traditional Halloween colors?? lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2009, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2009 10:47 AM by Priyanka.)
RE: No Joey for Halloween
Haha. Aw, darn. Too bad. Though, it would be weird if a 4'11'' 17 year old dressed up as Joey Logano anyhow. Hahhaa. I didn't see any Joey Logano bedding either! I think I might get some NASCAR stuff for my college dorm next year. Hah. My future-roommate is going to think I'm a freak.
09-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I've noticed there wasnt anything cause actually I was thinking of it for halloween. Last year I made a jumpsuit to look like Denny's, pathetic I know. And I definitely want to get stuff for my dorm room too. I plan on bringing all the Denny and Joey stuff I already have!
09-23-2009, 07:27 PM
(09-23-2009 07:00 PM)rawrgoeskayla Wrote:  Yeah, I've noticed there wasnt anything cause actually I was thinking of it for halloween. Last year I made a jumpsuit to look like Denny's, pathetic I know. And I definitely want to get stuff for my dorm room too. I plan on bringing all the Denny and Joey stuff I already have!

That's cool that u made a jumpsuit!!
But yeah, joey should have his own halloween jumpsuit.. that would be AWESOME!Heart

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
09-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Thanks, and it would be awesome if he had one. We should protest it.
09-24-2009, 07:06 PM
I think there should be PJ's like the firesuits. Now THAT I would totally get. Hahahhaha. How lame am I :/
09-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Hahaha YES! Smile