Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New member from the Bluegrass state of Kentucky
04-30-2014, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 08:09 AM by JL22Racing.)
New member from the Bluegrass state of Kentucky
What's up every one!!! Signed up a week or so ago!!!! Die hard Joey fan since 2007 and when I got serious into Nascar. The name is Jentrye White and I live in Kentucky. I'm located in a big city named Florence. 15 mins from Cincinnati and 45 mins from Kentucky Speedway which i'm a season ticket holder there.

Been to every single Nationwide and Sprint Cup races there. So of course I was at the 3 straight KY wins Joey dominated!!

Huge collector of Joey Logano diecast and collections. Have 2 huge pieces of sheetmetal and a nascar support the troops tire with a red penske rim install. Have every single regular/raced version paint scheme Joey Logano diecast that was made by Action/Lionel. Have 3 custom Joey 1:64 and have a few special Joey Logano paint scheme finishes 1:24: (Brushed metal, flashcoat, color chrome, elite gold, and copper)

Hope to make some friends on here and of course......
"GO JOEY LOGANO #22!!!!"

[Image: BmMpl_dIYAAxLHC.jpg]

Joey Logano #22!!!! Die Hard fan since 2007!!!! Biggest Logano fan in the state of Kentucky!!!! "If you ain't first.... your last"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like JL22Racing's post:
22JoeyLoganoFan22 (05-05-2014), dirock135 (05-01-2014), Jean (04-30-2014)
04-30-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: New member from the Bluegrass state of Kentucky
Welcome to the forum Jentrye! Glad to have you here as a member, we have a great community here of diehard Logano fans, you'll fit right in for sure, looking forward to your continued posts Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: New member from the Bluegrass state of Kentucky
(04-30-2014 08:07 AM)JL22Racing Wrote:  What's up every one!!! Signed up a week or so ago!!!! Die hard Joey fan since 2007 and when I got serious into Nascar. The name is Jentrye White and I live in Kentucky. I'm located in a big city named Florence. 15 mins from Cincinnati and 45 mins from Kentucky Speedway which i'm a season ticket holder there.

Been to every single Nationwide and Sprint Cup races there. So of course I was at the 3 straight KY wins Joey dominated!!

Huge collector of Joey Logano diecast and collections. Have 2 huge pieces of sheetmetal and a nascar support the troops tire with a red penske rim install. Have every single regular/raced version paint scheme Joey Logano diecast that was made by Action/Lionel. Have 3 custom Joey 1:64 and have a few special Joey Logano paint scheme finishes 1:24: (Brushed metal, flashcoat, color chrome, elite gold, and copper)

Hope to make some friends on here and of course......
"GO JOEY LOGANO #22!!!!"

Hey there and welcome, I am also from the Bluegrass State. Go Joey Go

#TEAMLOGANO
[Image: thumbs_no-22-shell-pennzoil-ford-fusion.jpg]
Find all posts by this user