Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nascar 09
03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Nascar 09
I just bought Nascar 09 for my Ps3. It's a great game IMO. I would recommend to buy it if you have a ps3 or whatever system you play if you have one...You can play online with up to 14 ppl and have teams..Great times..

[Image: joeylogano200.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: Nascar 09
http://iracing.com Doesn't get better than this Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
My husband is on there all the time- he goes by LITEMILLER74 or whiskeyriverrcn2 so if you see him on there or race with him...put him in the wall and tell him it's courtesy of his wife! LOL
(03-11-2009 09:11 PM)Bustnheads Wrote:  I just bought Nascar 09 for my Ps3. It's a great game IMO. I would recommend to buy it if you have a ps3 or whatever system you play if you have one...You can play online with up to 14 ppl and have teams..Great times..

LuvnLogano20
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
03-29-2009, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2009 11:24 PM by 20LoganoFan.)
EA's NASCAR games are okay. I haven't played any good NASCAR games since NASCAR 2003 by Papyrus. I would like to try that iracing, but I can't afford it right now.
03-30-2009, 01:21 AM
I got it the day it came out. I'll give you some advise. Go buy yourself a logitech force feedback wheel with feedback adjustment or the one for Gran turismo 4 for PS2 with USB hookup. I've got the older one for GT4 (ps2) but it works because of the USB plug. It makes it much easier when trying to bump draft at Daytona and Talladega online. I unplug the power in practice and the race at superspeedways only. This turns the feedback off which helps if someone bump drafts you because the wheel doesn't jerk out of your hand. I use the FFB on low for all other tracks.

Online is a lot different then the offline. I don't know if you have a mic or not but having one is very important. The 20$ logitech with a wire is fine, I don't like the bluetooth myself. Before going online I'd spend the next few weeks learning the tracks and what the setups do. If you need help ask, more than likely I can help you. The performance points are useless online and I prefer unranked no damage races to avoid guys wrecking you so their buddy can win. I usually race with about 6 or 7 of my friends, we run races where you have to start with the veteran setup but were allowed to make changes on the pitstops. The reason we do that is everybody's equal and we don't have time to spend 10 hours working on a setup although I've got about 40 hours in my daytona setup.

After you have all the tracks figured out and you can hold your line then race online because if you get a reputation as someone who wrecks people they'll start kicking you before the race starts to avoid cautions.

I've got joeys paint scheme, the gamestop resistance paint scheme for cup and nationwide. If you'd like them PM me and I'll tell you my PSN screen name and I'll add you as a friend and you can get them from my EA locker. If you have any questions ask and I'll help you if I can.

Go Gators!!!
03-30-2009, 01:36 AM
If I had to recommend a steering wheel, I would go for the Logitech G25. It's alot more expensive... but in terms of quality, and accuracy, its the best one in the market.

[Image: 646.1.0.jpg]
03-30-2009, 02:34 AM
(03-30-2009 01:36 AM)Jean Wrote:  If I had to recommend a steering wheel, I would go for the Logitech G25. It's alot more expensive... but in terms of quality, and accuracy, its the best one in the market.

[Image: 646.1.0.jpg]

Ive never used the G25 but a couple of guys I race with love theirs. I always used the older version. Logitech makes some pretty good wheels, any of my friends who have bought others have said they wished they'd bought a Logitech. My wheel made a big difference for me, worth the investment if your a racing nut which I'd say pretty much everybody on here is.

I didn't proof read my post earlier but I have the Home Depot scheme as well as the Resistance scheme for cup and Nationwide.

Go Gators!!!