• 1 Votes - 5 Average
Music
08-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Music
Question....

What's your favorite band?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2008, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2008 02:47 PM by Sardonicus.)
RE: Music
Ah, music, now you're talking my language. Lately some of the bigger names I've been listening to a lot are, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Lullacry, and Kryteria. If I'm in a more murderous mood I'll throw on some Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth, or even maybe some Children of Bodom. Got some more electronic stuff in mind? How about Bloodflowerz or Bluetengel, or maybe Rammstein for that extra kick. For everyday events some old school Iron Maiden, Helloween, Manowar, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Guns n Roses, or just some Edguy. Along with hundreds of other bands too numerous to name, and too important to ignore.
And Flyleaf..... I'm So Sick is just a sexy song
Find all posts by this user
08-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Hahahaha... fave bands are Hinder, Madina Lake, Nirvana, The Pink Spiders, No Doubt, Paramore, and many more.

I also like Flyleaf too, Sardonicus. i would have never thought of I'm so sick as a sexy song... lol Tongue
08-16-2008, 08:43 PM
(08-16-2008 08:19 AM)Gina Wrote:  Hahahaha... fave bands are Hinder, Madina Lake, Nirvana, The Pink Spiders, No Doubt, Paramore, and many more.

I also like Flyleaf too, Sardonicus. i would have never thought of I'm so sick as a sexy song... lol Tongue

Just gotta expand your sense of adventure is all Tongue
08-17-2008, 09:57 AM
hahahaha ok Tongue

**SLICED BREAD FOR LIFE**
09-10-2008, 08:11 AM
I like all kinds of music. I'm 46 and have had Rock bands all my life. Last weekend I played and MC/Hosted a 3 day music event on a stage barge in the middle of the Potomac River near Wash DC. There was about 25 bands of all kinds.

I now days mostly listen to Contemporary Christian Rock. I love the stuff and some of it rocks like regular rock. Might not be yer cup of tea and that's cool but I like and listen to it.

Current Favorite Music This Summer: The Transmitters
They are some local guys that play old reggae/ska

peace
09-21-2008, 06:02 PM
I guess I like alot of different stuff, but mainly rock.
09-21-2008, 06:08 PM
i listen to Country

03-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I listen to some rap but mostly Rock.. I just went to a Mudvayne and Nonpoint concert..Unfortunately I dont really remember it. I just know there was 8 bars connected In fargo and I ended up at a blackjack table somehow there..My pockets didnt like that lol...I went to Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown, and Buckcherry a couple weeks before that.. At least I kinda remember that concert..ha

[Image: joeylogano200.jpg]
03-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Country all the time!

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
03-10-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm a big country fan but I listen to all different kinds of music. Recently saw Rascal Flatts and Jason Aldean in concert... definitely a must see if you like country.
04-06-2009, 05:25 PM
little of everything. Smile

*MJ* Big Grin
04-06-2009, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2009 08:49 PM by #11 Denny Hamlin Fan.)
I have been a rocker all my life opening and performing with many bands yer Moms and Dads use to listen to like Molly Hatch, Blackfoot, Billy Preston and many many more.

These days I listen 90% of the time to rocking Christian Positive Encouraging Music.

I still perform as a guitarist/singer/songwriter and luckily a local favorite.

My passion switched from Music to BBQ and now NASCAR Tailgating.
lol
It's still the same old... LOOK AT ME!!! I'm an Attention Whore!!!

So... to keep myself in check I listen to humble and encouraging music.

If I had to say a band. Look up a Ska band in Fredericksburg called The Transmitters. They have a myspace page too

Mike Hedrick is PIT BOSS for http://www.PitCrewBarbeque.com covering NASCAR Tailgating Inside & Outside the Tracks. For more got to http://www.MikeHedrick.com
04-08-2009, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 06:51 PM by Priyanka.)
My favorite band is Madina Lake. And I was surprised when somebody else before me said they liked them as well. I've seen them live twice and met them once. My second would probably be 3OH!3. I really like them. Honestly, I like way too many bands to list them all. I've read every post so far and in each of them, I can find a band that I like. I'm pretty diverse with music. I like everything. I don't like country or religious music though.
I just like Alternative, Rock, Metal - stuff like that.
What I'm really into right now is the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. It's amazinggg! And Madina Lake's new Atics to Eden album which got leaked!
04-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm a big country fan. My dream is to see Kenny Chesney... I love his new album. But I also listen to a lot of classic rock because its popular with the sports teams at school, especially football. Other than that I really listen to a wide variety from Christian Rock to Metal.
04-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I listen to country and a lot of pre-2000 stuff too. My favorite band is Heart. I also like to listen to some classical/baroque, New Age, and certain songs from anime too.

I 'm 21, and cannot stand almost everyone my age group likes. I've been that way since I was 15.

[Image: sidney1.jpg]