Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meet & Greet
10-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Meet & Greet
Someone care to explain to me why it seems that California is the only track this season not have a Joey meet & greet at a local Home Depot? Seriously, I think Vegas even got one.

Ooh, we got a show car! Haha. How exciting! Undecided

Joey has fans in California too, you know. Sad

Sorry, just needed a place to vent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2009, 04:37 PM
RE: Meet & Greet
They didn't have a meet & greet at the local home depot either here in the Pocono Race. But.. they did have the Trailer signing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2009, 05:02 PM
(10-09-2009 04:37 PM)Jean Wrote:  They didn't have a meet & greet at the local home depot either here in the Pocono Race. But.. they did have the Trailer signing.

I know there are a few other tracks that didn't either but I'm still not happy about it. Haha. I was hoping the closer it got to the fall race at California, they would add one because I didn't get to go to either race this year but they didn't. Oh well, hopefully next year they will or I'll get to go to one of the races.
10-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Yes i was at pocono and that made me sad i wanted to see joey at a home depot and i live in new york and if i caould i would have driven out to the one near walkins glen but i couldnt, when was the trainler signing?