Kyle Busch
Matt Dibenedetto
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Matt Dibenedetto
07-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Matt Dibenedetto
This October at Memphis Matt Dibenedetto told me on an e-mail he will be making his nascar nationwide series debut And I am looking forward to it He will probably win on his first start. He migth even be better than Kyle Busch! Hard to imagine though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2009, 08:43 PM
RE: Matt Dibenedetto
I voted for Kyle but it's really 50/50 Matt is an extreme talent as we have seen in the Camping world east series. There both great drivers. Kyle just has more experience and we have seen already what he can do where as we have not seen Matt so it's hard not to pick Kyle at this point.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
07-30-2009, 09:32 PM
I don't know who Matt is to be honest. I'll have to Google him now and tell you...

-10 minutes later-

Okay. Matt seems pretty darn amazing in that race car. But, what I don't understand is that you can do the camping world series at age 17? Or did I just read information that was incorrect.
And Matt's my age. So, he can drive in the Nationwide races as well? Or will he be 18 by then. Gosh. This is confusing.
Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm no NASCAR expert or anything and I know it.
And oh my golly! You can send the kid a letter and he'll send you back an autograph :] That's so cool. I might have to write him something by the end of the summer once I get to know him better. Try to catch the kid before he's TOO popular :] Heehee. It helps that he's wicked cute as well! I'm sure Kayla will back me up on that.

http://www.mattdracing.com/mattdracing/M...edule.html
07-31-2009, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2009 03:26 PM by logano1fan.)
I e-mail Matt all the time he usually writes back in only a few hours. It is pretty fun!!!
07-31-2009, 06:20 PM
(07-30-2009 09:32 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  I don't know who Matt is to be honest. I'll have to Google him now and tell you...

-10 minutes later-

Okay. Matt seems pretty darn amazing in that race car. But, what I don't understand is that you can do the camping world series at age 17? Or did I just read information that was incorrect.
And Matt's my age. So, he can drive in the Nationwide races as well? Or will he be 18 by then. Gosh. This is confusing.
And oh my golly! You can send the kid a letter and he'll send you back an autograph :] That's so cool. I might have to write him something by the end of the summer once I get to know him better. Try to catch the kid before he's TOO popular :] Heehee. It helps that he's wicked cute as well! I'm sure Kayla will back me up on that.

Hmm, yes I would have to say that I definitely agree. We should send him a letter and get autographs!!
08-01-2009, 08:53 PM
(07-31-2009 06:20 PM)rawrgoeskayla Wrote:  
(07-30-2009 09:32 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  I don't know who Matt is to be honest. I'll have to Google him now and tell you...

-10 minutes later-

Hmm, yes I would have to say that I definitely agree. We should send him a letter and get autographs!!

Haha, I think I'm going to try to get to know him better. See if I can learn more information about him. Then send him a letter. I don't know what to say though! I don't want to seem like a stalker. WHAT IF...he actually reads the letters. AND WHAT IF...he actually responds. AND WHAT IF....we become friends with him. Hahha :] Okay. Probably not. But, .00001% chance he will!
08-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Hahaha good idea. I don't want him to actually be a jerk once you get to know him. But it would be awesome if he actually read them and responded and it would be even better if we became friends. Imagine telling that to everyone at school and work.
08-02-2009, 12:44 PM
(08-02-2009 10:49 AM)rawrgoeskayla Wrote:  Hahaha good idea. I don't want him to actually be a jerk once you get to know him. But it would be awesome if he actually read them and responded and it would be even better if we became friends. Imagine telling that to everyone at school and work.

None of my friends know who Jeff Gordon is...yet alone Matt.
08-02-2009, 05:40 PM
True. But I'd show them plenty of pictures. They would come to know who he is real fast.
08-02-2009, 05:43 PM
I know who he is he is the best!!!
08-02-2009, 05:52 PM
(08-02-2009 05:40 PM)rawrgoeskayla Wrote:  True. But I'd show them plenty of pictures. They would come to know who he is real fast.

They'd all support me and become NASCAR fans after seeing how cute he is :]
08-02-2009, 05:55 PM
cool not cute!
08-02-2009, 08:03 PM
(08-02-2009 05:52 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(08-02-2009 05:40 PM)rawrgoeskayla Wrote:  True. But I'd show them plenty of pictures. They would come to know who he is real fast.

They'd all support me and become NASCAR fans after seeing how cute he is :]

Hahaha, they definitely would. Smile
08-02-2009, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2009 10:47 PM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
Matt's last name has 5 syllables that's freaking cool! lol
DI BEN E DET TO
(08-02-2009 05:55 PM)logano1fan Wrote:  cool not cute!

Awww what a cutie eh? lol

08-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Lol that is pretty cool. Its kinda fun to say when you break it into syllables too.
08-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Matt D's Stats so far in the East series i terms of average finish is better then Joey's was in his first 5 races.

08-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Wow, thats interesting.
08-10-2009, 08:29 PM
kyle busch stinks at everything.thats all'.
08-10-2009, 09:30 PM
I don't personally think he "stinks". I mean, he is a very talented driver to say the least.
08-11-2009, 02:33 AM
kkracingcollectibles@roadrunner.com

right now Kyle is in a slump and even at his worse he's still a top 5 driver most days. That just shows how much he can dominate when he is on his game. Not only is Kyle talented he is the most talented in Nascar. I do think Joey will surpass him thoughSmile. The thing about Kyle is he's too aggessive and that costs him. Hendrick made a mistake getting rid of Kyle. Junior is not on his level and no more excuses about equipment, crew cheifs etc..Dale Jr has the best of the best and he still can't get it done. They were much better off with Kyle, the numbers don't lie.

08-16-2009, 11:02 PM
I have never heard of this guy befor i will look him up but right now i vote for Kyle Busch!