Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Logano is a blast from the past
02-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Logano is a blast from the past
I have seen all the NASCAR greats race since 1959, A lot of up and coming drivers are more hype than substance. Joey is the opposite, If I had to make a comparison he is very much like Tim richmond , Cale Yarborough and David Person all mixed into one.
He learns and pushes the limits while practicing which usually helps get the car set up to be fast at Race time. {Cale} He is a constant pressure pacer vs a up and down charger , further pacers are fast at qualifying , and during the race {Pearson}.
when his set up is good joey's driving techniques shine. {Cale,Pearson,Richmond}.
As Todd Gordon gains experience this year joey's performance will just get better.
Notice how well joey does against JJ,Jr,KK,JG&tony when his car is running, He got out of Sequence at Sonoma but his Pace was the fastest and he all but whore out Jeff Gordon.
In conclusion when Penske gets the total package together Joey will be winning the cup.
Eat your heart out Joe Gibbs!………….. Mazz
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Speedmazz's post:
22JoeyLoganoFan22 (02-08-2014), Vermont#1Fan (02-11-2014)
03-01-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Logano is a blast from the past
I couldnt agree more and to hear when Joey was struggling at JGR in Cup that he was overrated, all hype, burnt bread, make or break year, we all stayed unified in knowing what Joey can do. He is a star and will win multiple cups when its all said and done. JGR did what the Sponsors wanted and that was Kenseth. Deep doen Gibbs wanted Joey. So Roger jumped in board with the help of BK and will have a dominating stable in the future once little Blaney gets up.
Everyone talking HMS, JGR! SHR but they missing the best up and coming stable, PRS! Thanks for being here and welcome aboard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply