Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Logano and Bayne
02-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Logano and Bayne
If you have been following the careers of these two fine young men like i have you can't help but noticed a similar path to the top, both have very dedicated parents that have been very involved in their careers, both started at a very young age, both raced in the Allison Legacy series, Hooters Pro Cup series and Camping world east series. Both have raced in the Toyota all star show down both debuted in both the Nationwide and Sprint Cup as Teenagers, both have been praised by Mark Martin. Trevor Bayne always talks about "God's plan" well perhaps God's plan was to bless us with two of the finest race car drivers of the future, i have been on many forums since 2005 most notable the Motorsports lounge and i remember the two most talked about "future stars" where 14 year old Trevor Bayne and 15 year old Joey Logano. Now 6 years later Joey is the youngest winner in sprint cup series history and Trevor is the youngest winner in Daytona 500 history. I'd say with these two Nascar's future is very bright.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2011, 06:15 PM
RE: Logano and Bayne
I couldn't agree more, Bayne definitely has quite the career ahead of him and I'm looking forward to great things from him when he gets a chance to run a full Spring Cup schedule!
02-22-2011, 07:07 PM
I'll drink to that,,,,,,,martini please......gws
02-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Lol, daqurri (sp?) for me.
(02-22-2011 07:07 PM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  I'll drink to that,,,,,,,martini please......gws
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-23-2011, 03:04 PM
i see bright futures for logano and bayne if he gets a full time top notch cup ride(i'd say roush dumps ragan and takes bayne)(nothing against wood bros but other than superspeedways their cars arent the best

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
03-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Having been with Joey many times when he's back home for a visit I can tell you he wants to win every race, 2nd isn't good enough. His day will come and I expect Joey to make the Chase this year.
He loves coming home and just relaxing in some of the old resturants and chatting with old friends. The word gets out when he's in town. Especially when you see his car hauler parked on Main Street. Last year the town presented him with a key to the city at the Chamber of Commerce banquet.
Trevor Bayne needs experience at the different tracks just like Joey has been doing. Winning the Daytonna 500 was a miracle for him and he may not see another Sprint Cup win for years to come. Nice kid that needs to get respect which will come.
03-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Don't forget to vote for Joey every day at http://www.wheatiesfuelmostpopulardriver.com It goes all year and then at the end there are ten finalists and then we have to keep voting out of those ten. gws
03-02-2011, 01:01 AM
(03-01-2011 03:51 PM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  Don't forget to vote for Joey every day at http://www.wheatiesfuelmostpopulardriver.com It goes all year and then at the end there are ten finalists and then we have to keep voting out of those ten. gws

Speaking of that, I posted a link on the main page, now everyone who visits the website can see that and hopefully vote as well! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Thanks Jean, hope it keeps the voting in everyones mind during the year. gws