Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Logano Answers some questions
03-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Logano Answers some questions
Quote: 1. Did you think Tiger's apology was sincere and when should he return to the PGA?

Logano: I honestly didn't see the whole thing, but the only one who can answer that question is Tiger. I'm sure the fans and PGA miss him on the golf course, but he needs to do what is best for him and his family.

2. You're an Olympic figure skater, describe your costume. Spare no detail.

Logano: That's a really odd question. I've been around quite a few figure skaters thanks to my sister, Danielle. I would say I would want my costume to look like Joe Dirt. How hilarious would that be?

3. NASCAR's first offseason is nearing. Got plans? Apparently space travel is ready for booking? Any interest?

Logano: If someone offered up space travel heck yeah, you'd have to be crazy not to do it.

4. CBS is still fighting fines for the infamous skin shot during the 2004 Super Bowl performance. Have you ever had a "wardrobe malfunction" ... Something involving maybe your fire suit?

Logano: I can honestly say I've never had a wardrobe malfunction. Now that I said that, something will happen next week.

5. Are you pro ink (tattoo) or do those who get it stink?

Logano: I am anti tattoo. But it's a personal choice. To me, it just looks like it hurts too much.

6. What fashion trend would you like to see make a comeback this season -- mullets, parachute pants, slap bracelets?

Logano: That's easy for me to answer. I would love to see the old trucker hats with the rope across the front like Goodyear and Winston used to have. I would rock the heck out of that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2010, 12:27 AM
RE: Logano Answers some questions
Hahaha I like this. It's kinda funny yet completely honest!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply