Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lenox Industrial Tools 301 - July 17, 2011 - New Hampshire Motor Speedway Race Talk
07-18-2011, 03:57 PM
RE: Lenox Industrial Tools 301 - July 17, 2011 - New Hampshire Motor Speedway Race Talk
OOoooops , forgot to mention that I bought #20 orange and white sunglasses, they look cool on a senior citizen,,,hahahah also a small #20 car to put near my Shrine for Joey and a round orange and white #20 Pin which I wore all day and may put it on my hat until I get to go to another race. gws
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2011, 07:54 PM
RE: Lenox Industrial Tools 301 - July 17, 2011 - New Hampshire Motor Speedway Race Talk
I was in turn 3 and 4 as well, 37 rows up. Love the seats and go up to row 42 for the Fall race. Looks like we are going to be sporting some new colors next year at Loudon for Joey! Great race to watch although hoping it's a tad bit cooler in Sept lol
07-19-2011, 12:31 AM
(07-18-2011 12:49 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  
(07-17-2011 06:58 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  
(07-17-2011 06:17 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  That was a great day. Not sure about the talk of Zippy and Joey not getting along because they were great on the radio all weekend long. Lets keep the momentum. Too bad there is an off week as they are on a roll right now.

Joey and zippy get along great when their doing well, its when things go wrong people try and find excuses

I hear ya CJF. The thing is all throughout the weekend they had to work on the car. It wasn't to anyones liking where Joey was like heck yeah, this is it but they worked together, stayed positive and encouraged throughout. They finally are getting the results they deserve.
The only bad thing is and I see now on Jayski they are saying Edwards to Gibbs is done. I felt this may be the case as there wasn't anything at the souvenir trailer that was 50% off but certainly they were out of some stuff and they had things that were the same as others had but at a cheaper price which means sponsorship moving. I have seen this in the past enough to get the feeling HD is gone.
What that means time will tell but that is my feeling. No people, Joey is not going anywhere but I don't think Orange is going to be his colors in the future. Thankfully I bought some Gamestop stuff and stuff that doesn't have HD all over it! I am only concerned if the number stays the same. But it is what it is. If this is done it only means Joey has a sponsor or sponsors for next year as well. Finally, if this comes to fruition I only worry about pts for next year as a new team will not be locked in to the top 35 unless there are points to buy but we have 17 more to go before we worry about that. Great job Joey. I won't go to Lowes because of JJ and I won't go to HD either if Carl "Eddie Haskel" replaces Joey. Carl is not what he seems, I am not bashing but Joey has this purity that cannot be fooled, Carl on the other hand is another story.

I hope its not true about the rumors of HD leaving Joey. I feel he is a great role model and a fine representative for the company. He is a fine young role model and helps create a good image for the company and JGR. In this day and age where everything is about the almighty dollar and corporate greed, I would like to see a mega rich company take a chance on the American dream and the youth of tomorrow. He is a hard working, smart, kind good young man..stuff you don't see today. Give him a chance, he has the chops!!!!
07-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Problem is Carl fits more of the mold than Joey does. Joeys demographic is young hence why Gamestop is a perfect fit. HD represents more of the working class man and Joey is a young, energetic young man and is great for certain sponsors. It is not a slight on Joey, love him to death but I can see where the HD fit is better with the married, family man that meets more of the demographic.