• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last One To Post Wins (Part II)
12-06-2009, 10:35 PM
RE: Last One To Post Wins (Part II)
(12-06-2009 10:03 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  
(12-06-2009 02:39 PM)Loganoteenfan15 Wrote:  
(12-05-2009 02:13 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  
(12-04-2009 04:12 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  
(12-03-2009 10:56 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  My first race was at the spring Martinsville race this year. I got to meet Joey there and I had the time of my life! Heart I really want to be a crew cheif now more than ever! Big Grin I cant't wait to go to somemore races this year! We're thinking about Matrinsville, Richmond and Bristol! Smile

I was at that race but we went with a bus tour and we were on a schedule so i didn't meet any drivers, every other time i have been to a race i have gotten an autograph.

Yeah I got two autographs from Joey. I actually did a drama skit about him in my drama class were were basically mimes and I was a pit crew mime and i had a guy who I thought knew something about racing as my driver(I made a car out of wood that looked really good orange!). Well it turned out he had no clue what NASCAR was.... Dodgy But that just made it even funnier!!!!! Big Grin i got like a 99 on it so that was awsome. He was kinda humbled and flustered when I told him about it! But it was incredible even though Jimmie won...

i really want to get an autograph from joey, next time ill find him

The only way I met him was when he was on his way to the Raceday stage. I wanted to watch Kenny, JR and Spence and then here comes Joey(Heart :blushSmile from inbetween two haulers and then I start hyperventalating..... Good times.Big Grin Heart

i saw him on the way to introductions at the poconos but qualifying got rained out and thats when i heard is the best time for autographhs bedides being at their haulers
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2009, 11:03 PM
(12-06-2009 10:35 PM)Loganoteenfan15 Wrote:  
(12-03-2009 10:56 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  My first race was at the spring Martinsville race this year. I got to meet Joey there and I had the time of my life! Heart I really want to be a crew cheif now more than ever! Big Grin I cant't wait to go to somemore races this year! We're thinking about Matrinsville, Richmond and Bristol! Smile

I was at that race but we went with a bus tour and we were on a schedule so i didn't meet any drivers, every other time i have been to a race i have gotten an autograph.

Yeah I got two autographs from Joey. I actually did a drama skit about him in my drama class were were basically mimes and I was a pit crew mime and i had a guy who I thought knew something about racing as my driver(I made a car out of wood that looked really good orange!). Well it turned out he had no clue what NASCAR was.... Dodgy But that just made it even funnier!!!!! Big Grin i got like a 99 on it so that was awsome. He was kinda humbled and flustered when I told him about it! But it was incredible even though Jimmie won...

The only way I met him was when he was on his way to the Raceday stage. I wanted to watch Kenny, JR and Spence and then here comes Joey(Heart :blushSmile from inbetween two haulers and then I start hyperventalating..... Good times.Big Grin Heart

i saw him on the way to introductions at the poconos but qualifying got rained out and thats when i heard is the best time for autographhs bedides being at their haulers

Yeah and sometimes you have to check their sites of what their schedule is race week. I know Home Depot Racing.com tells alot about Joey. They have a "Joey Tracker". Blush How cute! But you really have to find out your favorite driver's apperence times if ya really want autographs....

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
12-07-2009, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2009 07:36 AM by Loganoteenfan15.)
(12-06-2009 11:03 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  

Yeah and sometimes you have to check their sites of what their schedule is race week. I know Home Depot Racing.com tells alot about Joey. They have a "Joey Tracker". Blush How cute! But you really have to find out your favorite driver's apperence times if ya really want autographs....

i was looking for a home depot apperance but there want one that week, there was one in new york the next week like 50 miles away and i really wanted to go but i couldnt
12-07-2009, 07:16 PM
There's a lot of quoting going on in these parts lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-07-2009, 10:45 PM
(12-07-2009 07:34 AM)Loganoteenfan15 Wrote:  

i was looking for a home depot apperance but there want one that week, there was one in new york the next week like 50 miles away and i really wanted to go but i couldnt

Yeah there was one in Bristol and that's about 2 hours away from me. Tried to convince my mom and stepdad to take me:I failed. Miserably. Sad Wish I could have gone! Maybe he'll have one in Roanoke and i can go to that one..... I'm gunna be his wife someday.....Heart Big Grin HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! like that would happpen..... Wish it would. Undecided
And yes there is a lot of quoting but we like it like that! Big Grin haha lol.

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
12-08-2009, 04:35 AM
(12-07-2009 10:45 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  
(12-07-2009 07:34 AM)Loganoteenfan15 Wrote:  

Yeah there was one in Bristol and that's about 2 hours away from me. Tried to convince my mom and stepdad to take me:I failed. Miserably. Sad Wish I could have gone! Maybe he'll have one in Roanoke and i can go to that one..... I'm gunna be his wife someday.....Heart Big Grin HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! like that would happpen..... Wish it would. Undecided

On The Reed Form when i was on it and it was much better because of that, i remember that when you quoted there the most recent thing said would be in a smaller box on the inside so one time we just started quoting to the point where the inside box was so tiny you almost needed a magnifiing glass to see it lol

12-08-2009, 06:22 AM
He's usually at the souvenir trailer each weekend and he's extremely easy to find if you're able to get in the garage. During the Kansas weekend I saw him five different times with nobody around.
12-08-2009, 07:08 AM
That's reallly cool. I will be in Michigan next season and i will try then.

12-08-2009, 05:35 PM
ill try at the poconos again, im trying to convince my parents to taske us to walkins glen too or to new hampshire
12-08-2009, 05:37 PM
[/quote]

[/quote]

there i quoted just one box, yah thats how i answer my friends who arnt nascar fans, there like , whi joey logano im like my future husband
12-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I can't wait til NASCAR starts back up! Big Grin Sundays just aren't the same..... Sad My Mom's glad cuz now we watch something OTHER than NASCAR over the weekend.Confused When it's NASCAR season that's all I allow on! I am NOT gunna miss a cahnce to see my future husband on tv!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Heart Blush

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
12-09-2009, 03:20 AM
(12-08-2009 07:09 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  I can't wait til NASCAR starts back up! Big Grin Sundays just aren't the same..... Sad My Mom's glad cuz now we watch something OTHER than NASCAR over the weekend.Confused When it's NASCAR season that's all I allow on! I am NOT gunna miss a cahnce to see my future husband on tv!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Heart Blush

Larry Mac?

12-09-2009, 04:35 PM
(12-08-2009 07:09 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  I can't wait til NASCAR starts back up! Big Grin Sundays just aren't the same..... Sad My Mom's glad cuz now we watch something OTHER than NASCAR over the weekend.Confused When it's NASCAR season that's all I allow on! I am NOT gunna miss a cahnce to see my future husband on tv!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Heart Blush

haha or my future hubby haha BlushShy

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
12-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Go ahead and bring the Sprint girls! Wink
12-10-2009, 05:47 AM
(12-10-2009 05:25 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Go ahead and bring the Sprint girls! Wink

I approve of this postSmile

12-10-2009, 09:50 PM
(12-09-2009 03:20 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  

Larry Mac?

Very funny. Dodgy You know who I ment. lol Tongue

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes loganogirl's post:
joeyloganoluv20 (05-30-2012)
12-12-2009, 04:14 PM
63 Days until the Daytona 500!!!!!!!!!

Well Congrats loganogirl! Looks like you win!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2009, 01:12 PM
(12-10-2009 05:47 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  
(12-10-2009 05:25 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Go ahead and bring the Sprint girls! Wink

I approve of this postSmile

Me too :]
12-13-2009, 01:13 PM
(12-12-2009 04:14 PM)Jean Wrote:  Well Congrats loganogirl! Looks like you win!

Congrats!!!
12-13-2009, 03:46 PM
congrats!!! =]

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
12-14-2009, 02:56 AM
I kind of figured it would end around Christmas when everyone is distracted.

12-14-2009, 03:50 AM
congrats!
Thread Closed